Pearlescent phantom black respray in Birmingham?

Khanage

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm looking to have my front bumper resprayed in/around a Birmingham. Can anybody recommend a good quality place at a good price?

manhattan motors in coventry (not far from brum) gets my vote.my local porsche dealer and my mate whos a detailer uses them

MANHATTAN MOTORS Deals with Car Body Repairs in Coventry
Cheers, I'll give them a call later for a quote. Hopefully they can give me an approximate figure over the phone. Due to only having bought the car a little while ago, a lot of my funds have been spent on the car itself, so a lot will depend on how much they'll be looking to charge!
If I do use them, I'll let you guys know how I get on :)

Yea good body shops are hard to find. but if a detailer uses them, they must be good :p
Best of luck Mate.

I did give manhattan a call, they quoted £200 for the complete job which seems to be the going rate from places I've been recommended. Mick MC did recommend a shop too (can't remember the name but is mentioned in another thread recently) and they quoted around about the same. I'm happy with the price so I'm just waiting on the weather to clear up so there's less gunk on the roads before I get it done.

Probably not. The one recommended in the other thread by MickC are much closer to me whereas Manhattan are 45 minutes drive away. I'll let you guys know who I settle on and once I've had it done.