Peak Vag,north west/Derbyshire meet

evocos

Reaction score
Right folks the next meet is Weds June 8th at
7.30pm onwards..

The Bull i’ th’ Thorn

http://www.bulliththorn.co.uk
Ashbourne Road, Hurdlow, Near Buxton, Derbyshire SK17 9QQ

The last meet was amazing with over 70 cars,and i really believe the next one will
be even bigger.

We hope to see you there

Cheers Jules

Me and my boy nay along for the ride ;) should be meeting a few vags somewhere near manchester, pm me if you wanna convoy up ;)

This is sounding good,Manc convoy ftw ;)
Looking forward to it :thumbsup:

Me and my boy nay along for the ride ;) should be meeting a few vags somewhere near manchester, pm me if you wanna convoy up ;)

could you get the car any lower m8 thought phil was bad. it looks nuts m8

Bolton bud, could meet somewhere local to everyone at around 5:30-6:00??

I finish work in Didsbury at 5, wouldn't mind getting home and changed first so I should imaginge just after 6 I'll be setting off!

What time for the convoy??? I will be there even if i have to have the day off work....

What time for the convoy??? I will be there even if i have to have the day off work....

Hey Paul, looks like they're planning 7pm from possibly Tesco in Stockport.
We could all meet a bit earlier (possibly Krispy K's) and convoy to Stockport from there?

Yeah I'm up for that. Are we planning on meeting the others at Tescos in stockport at 7?

Sounds like a pretty trick convoy,so you should be with us about 8ish :)

i am meeting some people down the m62 on the way then onto kk

This is going to be massive,I was with Nay and Riggaz last night who are both convoying over with you all.

I also know there will be quite a few new mods on a fair few cars.
Just not mine :( lol

mods or no mods your car looks great.

i carnt wait for this now will be a great night we need more people from asn to go otherwise we will be over run with vw.
just a quick one my m8 phil is going in his r32 any one wanna winde him up have a look over his car and point out the swirl marks and bits he has missed polishing the car he h8's it riggaz knows phil quiet well.

mods or no mods your car looks great.

i carnt wait for this now will be a great night we need more people from asn to go otherwise we will be over run with vw.
just a quick one my m8 phil is going in his r32 any one wanna winde him up have a look over his car and point out the swirl marks and bits he has missed polishing the car he h8's it riggaz knows phil quiet well.
Cheers Mate,and which car,i have 2 lol
Now you come to mention it,i think i noticed some swirls in his avator ha ha ha

Glad you made it over to the darkside :beerchug:

See you next week mate

59 hours and 13mins till we all at stockport ow yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!