PCV breather pipe under the inlet manifold part number anyone?

DJ_Troopa

Reaction score
Afternoon people

Looking for the part number for the PCV breather pipe under the inlet mani. Tried explaining it to Audi but i failed lol. They asked me to come in and have a look at their picture to see which one it is.

Just wondering if anyone has a part number for it so it saves me going there trying to find it!

Thanks!

Jay

does it look like this...?

Splitbreatherpipe2.jpg

part number 06A103221C

Capture.jpg

James, you're a star! I'm not sure if that's the one, i'm gonna have to double check it!

It should go up and into the inlet manifold kinda in the middle-ish of it if that helps? lol

Cheers dude

the U shaped pipe? ETKA doesnt display all the breather pipes under one diagram. And the pictures look nothing like it.

if its just the rubber pipes your after, may aswel buy the silicone ones from dpm, think they cost £35.

there are other breather hoses but they differ from auto to us markets,this one on mine runs directly from manifold(in the middle of the manifold) to pcv one way valve, and the part number entered to etka ranges all years of the 8L but if it looks like it then its likely to be the one,let us know what it looks like and i can find another one mate.

Last edited:
the U shaped pipe? ETKA doesnt display all the breather pipes under one diagram. And the pictures look nothing like it.

if its just the rubber pipes your after, may aswel buy the silicone ones from dpm, think they cost £35.

Yeah that's the one, it goes up into the inlet mani in the middle somewhere. The other end connects into something with a big plastic surrounding like a ball looking thing? lol.

Where can i find silicone ones matey?? I can't find them on DPM.

that is the worse pic ever. I think your looking at pipe 25a

this diagram from another thread is alot better:

3a.jpg

the elbow and the stright coupler either side of the plastic 'Y' peice (pink) are available in silicone and the connect labeled with orange