Pcp Discount And Dealer Contributions

lee_fr200

Reaction score
For those that have bought via pcp have you still received discounts as well as dealer and manufacturer contributions

I see they offer the contributions but have they been included in the discount or as well as

On orange wheels carwow dtd broadspeed for my spec gives me a 5k discount but when I go back to the dealer will they also then give me the contributions or just include them in the 5k deposit

Experiences from you guys as I have never got one on pcp

I just got a discount (around 10% from memory). I put £1k in as a deposit and it shows on the paperwork.

I know what you mean though. Doubt you'd get discount and deposit contribution unless they split it out, may be better for their figures to do it one way or the other. Either way you should be aiming for 10% I reckon.

That's what I wondered you see, as I see ppl saying they got 10% but then I wondered how it worked on pcp and if you got dealer and manufacturer contributions on top

When I bought my S3 in January my salesman showed me an Audi internal document that showed the A3 was the only model without a manufacturer contribution. Is that still the case?

When I bought my S3 in January my salesman showed me an Audi internal document that showed the A3 was the only model without a manufacturer contribution. Is that still the case?

I'm not sure it's the only model but certainly none seem to be available. When I bought my TT for cash in May 2013 I negotiated a good discount (over 12% I think) and then I asked how I could access the finance contribution of £1500. Simple said my dealer. Just take out the finance package and then 'withdraw' from the agreement within 14 days. It made hardly any difference to the dealer (he said) and cost me about £4 in charges to withdraw. I did it over the phone with Audi Finance and yes you get to keep the finance contribution.

For anyone paying cash it's well worth doing - but there have to be those contributions available!

Reactions: scotty76
People did this with Q3 or Q5s, they got a good discount and a contribution for taking out finance, cancelling within 14 days of getting the car and paying in full.

Reactions: scotty76
Thanks for sharing. I'm looking to settle my finance early and wondered what happened to the deposit contribution.

Oh and FWIW I got a discount and finance deposit contribution albeit this was on a B8 S4.