PCP deals!

Rob D

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am coming up to 6 months in my 440i... I originally wanted an RS3 and did test drive one however that was right on the time they stopped taking orders.

I have had quote on Carwow and they want £670 a month on a PCP 4 year deal with £4k deposit. That does seem very high for what is essentially a hot hatch on steroids!

I do have a feeling that I want one though, My car is way cheaper than that monthly and cost 2k more RRP.

Would I take a massive hit and can I change after only 6 months?

Thanks

I am no expert on PCP, but there are Finance calculators on the net that you can use to get a fairly accurate settlement figure. A couple of weeks ago I was on one of the BMW dealer websites and there was either a 340i or a 440i advertised on PCP with both a dealer and BMW financial services contribution, the net result was at the end of term the total amount you paid back was less than the OTR price of the car. I suppose the hit you take will depend on your starting point.

IMG 0918

I put this on another thread last night. Better deal than you've been quoted although that's without any options figured in.

Does anybody know why the Audi Rs3 pcp value after 4 years is higher than the TT RS?

3yrs is higher too.

TTRS is overpriced, getting onto £60k with spec and that's too much for a TT.

3yrs is higher too.

TTRS is overpriced, getting onto £60k with spec and that's too much for a TT.

They are useless as anything other than a performance car, no way practical. Tried to fit 3 people in one, you got no chance! I'd have the RS3 any day. I understand the attraction with the TTRS but it's not for me, I'm sure they drive great though.

TTRS is approx £7k more than the RS3. I don't think that's too bad. Looks good, goes well, is usefully lighter etc. It would give a 911 Carrera S a hard time, and that car is twice the cost when specced up!