PCP deals help.

Maco

Reaction score
Few of you may know I’ve recently bought a 2015 b8.5 & can’t particularly get away with it. Went with the 2.0 150 engine & find it under powered for me, anyway less of the dribble.

I’ve HP’d my last two cars but I’ve never gone with PCP, so don’t really have a clue. I’ll roughly have £7,000 equity from my hp finance. I see a lot of people going down the PCP route but like I say I really don’t have a clue what the ins & outs are and what deals are kicking about lately.

Also is there any negatives to doing pcp on a used car?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Last edited:
Pcp on a used car normally means high %apr, have you looked into personal leasing? Can be some good deals if you're looking in the right place at the right time, I've got a 68plate s4 saloon with some options on for £280 a month 8k a year for 2 years

2 l and only 150 bhp?
My a6 c8 2l TDI have 204 bhp .

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audidave69
Pcp on a used car normally means high %apr, have you looked into personal leasing? Can be some good deals if you're looking in the right place at the right time, I've got a 68plate s4 saloon with some options on for £280 a month 8k a year for 2 years

Wow! That's really cheap where did you get this deal? Making me wish I'd gone leasing now

Wow! That's really cheap where did you get this deal? Making me wish I'd gone leasing now

Someone else over in the A4 B9 chat got himself a S4 on lease for around £1000 deposit & £220 a month I think it was for 2 year. He mentioned it was deal of the week on the leasing site he used. Unfortunately that deal doesn’t exist anymore & it’s now around £450 a month for the same car.

Someone else over in the A4 B9 chat got himself a S4 on lease for around £1000 deposit & £220 a month I think it was for 2 year. He mentioned it was deal of the week on the leasing site he used. Unfortunately that deal doesn’t exist anymore & it’s now around £450 a month for the same car.

Wow I've got mine on pcp but was just interested to see these deals and to keep in mind for next time. They really are some good deals

That sounds alot alike me as mine was deal of the week which audi matched but you're figures are slightly off, if it's me of course, I pay £280 with about 50 a month of extras included in that

Be careful with lease deals (Personal Contract Hire for private individuals). It's expensive to escape the contract (if you are allowed to do it at all) if your circumstances change or your just get bored. A PCP is a different animal.