So the 4 year PCP ends in March so I thought I’d better start thinking about what to do next step The GFV is surprisingly going to give me little or nothing towards a new car - not sure if this is the A5 not holding value or the salesman at the time pumping this up to make my deal seem better? So, do I keep the A5 or change it for another? It’s in great condition, well looked after etc. A new one (yes, I’d have another!) is much more expensive (am I getting old or have prices shot up?!) on the total price/monthly payments and will I feel the benefit I wonder? Even leases are expensive - no offers that I’ve found yet. anyway, enough rambling. Anybody else in a similar situation and what are you thinking/doing?