PaulieMB's Mellow Yellow Progress Thread

+1

I've been in contact with the P3 guys on the subject of bringing more of the available data onto the display (particularly requested values from the ECU for fuel/boost, air flow rates, per cylinder timing, etc), but they don't seem to keen on turning into what they describe as a diagnostic tool :think:

They did however hint at a newer product in Q1 2013 for VAG cars that might be a little more informative so I've mailed them for specifics.

Thanks for the info, please keep us updated as I will pull the pin on one of these in the new year.

s33of3.jpg

What type of tyres are these?? Look real nice and around, stretched. 215? Almost like F1 tyres

Reactions: fuzion
Awesome car Paulie, great work! Well done to N8 for his work too. Gorgeous

What type of tyres are these?? Look real nice and around, stretched. 215? Almost like F1 tyres

I am actually running 235 35 (19s) Michelins. So actually no stretch at all its just the wall of the tyre. I would say go a 225 if you running ET44 or less otherwise you may scrub. As i currently do as it sits a tad lower now than in the pic!

Haha, love you too, Pierre! Are you being cheeky because I seem to have caught your procrastination bug??? :laugh: The weather's rubbish up here still, rained every day now for weeks, it seems. Will get it all fitted soon, I PROMISE! :wub: xx

PS This is my desktop pic, anyone recognise it, lol?? Have been reading your build thread over on VWGolf.net.au serious pimpin' Pepe!

Thanks very much for that, Mark. It really means a lot :friends: :wub: xx

Haha.. car is looking great. Thanks, i keep things a bit quiet as i don't have the time always to post anymore and i have gotten lazy! Currently car got keyed which is ****e but everything else is done on the car! Time has been spent on the girls MK6 GTI now which is almost done once the K04 is in lol

Looking at something else, maybe new wheels!

Look a few of the guys & girls on here makes me want to change more things haha..