Patiently waiting for your car...

S32B

Reaction score
after it's been ordered, sometimes it's a long wait as we all know!

It's good job this guy hasn't ordered an Audi, he can't even wait a few seconds lol. Saw this in the week, I was waiting for a loud bang! The guy coming the other way was blasting his horn :D

Reactions: oli356
I've watched that a few times now trying to figure out if the white car was blocking the path for the Fiesta to turn in. Its the only logical reason for him to stop like he did....but without seeing it from a different angle I am not convinced by the way he easily turns in when the white car simply moves forward a little bit.
If there was enough room in the first place then the silver car was justified in feeling frustrated at least. The white car needs to make sure it is safe to pull out onto the road, and in this case it wasn't.
It was a very messy situation which had there been a collision would have been argued between insurance companies over which one of their clients was more to blame. :D

I've watched that a few times now trying to figure out if the white car was blocking the path for the Fiesta to turn in. Its the only logical reason for him to stop like he did....but without seeing it from a different angle I am not convinced by the way he easily turns in when the white car simply moves forward a little bit.
If there was enough room in the first place then the silver car was justified in feeling frustrated at least. The white car needs to make sure it is safe to pull out onto the road, and in this case it wasn't.
It was a very messy situation which had there been a collision would have been argued between insurance companies over which one of their clients was more to blame. :D
I know what you're saying, but is anyone in that much of a rush to get frustrated for the sake of a few seconds???...He was stopped at the next lights anyway! :) Maybe I'm just getting old and chill/relax a bit more than I did when I was younger lol :D

I try to be chilled while driving too, and like you say am definitely much more so than my younger days. :D
However if there really was enough room for the Fiesta to make the turn then it has effectively blocked the highway for no good reason.
It would be no different to him stopping to let the white car pull out and turn left, which I'm sure would frustrate every one us if we were driving behind.
Yes the silver car was a little bit impatient, but that's frustration.
I get frustrated when approaching an obviously clear roundabout behind another car, then watching them brake to a virtual stop before turning their head to the right and looking to see if any cars are approaching.
Too much frustration and impatience can potentially cause accidents, so there has to be a healthy balance. :)
Every driver on the road thinks that they make all the correct decisions. :innocent:

I try to be chilled while driving too, and like you say am definitely much more so than my younger days. :D
However if there really was enough room for the Fiesta to make the turn then it has effectively blocked the highway for no good reason.
It would be no different to him stopping to let the white car pull out and turn left, which I'm sure would frustrate every one us if we were driving behind.
Yes the silver car was a little bit impatient, but that's frustration.
I get frustrated when approaching an obviously clear roundabout behind another car, then watching them brake to a virtual stop before turning their head to the right and looking to see if any cars are approaching.
Too much frustration and impatience can potentially cause accidents, so there has to be a healthy balance. :)
Every driver on the road thinks that they make all the correct decisions. :innocent:
I'm only 24 so young haha, but there's no point getting wound up every time someone does something stupid. It happens FAR too often.

It annnoys me when I'm in the car with my mate who has a bit of a heavy foot , but gets annoyed and starts swearing at "everything". I just expect all the nonsense to happen, no point getting stressed over it all!

But yeah, I agree with you on the roundabout... also bothers me when there is a car doing like 50 on a dual carriageway (or motorway) in perfect conditions and is holding everyone up as everyone is having to overtake.(and many other things...)

Can't tell from the video if the car could have turned left and not stopped in the road. Maybe just to make life easier they were going to let the car turn out first..

Reactions: Ron240
Oh yes, now that one does get me annoyed lol :D

Reactions: Ron240