Parts Request System - Prize Draw - RC Car

M

mjr901

Hi guys/gals,

So just a note to say i'll be running a prize draw from today onwards (08/03/16) until the 31/03/16 - 5.30pm.

All you have to do is use the parts request system and spend £10 or more before the end of the month and you'll be entered into the pot.

Here's some info on the RC car plucked from google - http://www.rc-hobbies.co.uk/shop/rc-cars-trucks/himoto-racing-electric-rc-buggy-3101/

Its brand new, comes with its box and I've only opened it for photos.

It's the blue flame version.

The winner will be drawn on the of 1st April, 1 entry per person :) - any questions, let me know.

Good luck!

20160308 114121 resized
20160308 114132 resized
20160308 114141 resized
20160308 114225 resized
20160308 114238 resized
20160308 114324 resized
20160308 114352 resized

Reactions: airbus319, pburv, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Hmmmm what do I need ..... ?

Reactions: mjr901, Simon L, pburv and 1 other person
I knew you'd be all over this Rob, is it for you or the little lad?!! lol

Haha lol bit of a guilty pleasure missed the whole RC scene when I was a kid probably always on our bikes or building dens.

If I win have to see if it will take more powerful motors, bigger battery, suspension upgrades ..............

Reactions: JohnM100 and Simon L
Haha lol bit of a guilty pleasure missed the whole RC scene when I was a kid probably always on our bikes or building dens.

If I win have to see if it will take more powerful motors, bigger battery, suspension upgrades ..............

..........yer mid-life crisis is definitely gathering momentum mate.......................:whistle2:

Reactions: Rob2k68
..........yer mid-life crisis is definitely gathering momentum mate.......................:whistle2:

I think it's rapidly approaching mate - need to order that 605bhp RS7 and just be done with it :racer:

Reactions: Simon L and Wondering Soul

I've been there, spent 1000s. Don't do it lol

Reactions: Simon L
I think it's rapidly approaching mate - need to order that 605bhp RS7 and just be done with it :racer:

.....small change for a man of your financial acumen!! lol

Gotta say, although I'm not generally into the bigger Audi's, after seeing the red RS7 in Hitman: Agent 47 I'm rather smitten meself!! :wub:

Reactions: Sandra and Rob2k68
Oh there's so much you can do with these things! lol

Got a nitro powered one several years ago, still use it on occasion with a friend. So much fun! Just got mine out for a photo or two, very similar to this one on offer here!

image_zpsduwoxhdl.jpeg

image_zpsshjzn35v.jpeg

image_zpsbfm0hrxb.jpeg

Reactions: Rob2k68
.....small change for a man of your financial acumen!! lol

Gotta say, although I'm not generally into the bigger Audi's, after seeing the red RS7 in Hitman: Agent 47 I'm rather smitten meself!! :wub:

If only mate ..... I sat in one and had a play whilst mine was being serviced and thought yep could get used to one of these.

Not seen that I'll check out the on demand later - cheers !!

Reactions: Simon L
Oh there's so much you can do with these things! lol

Got a nitro powered one several years ago, still use it on occasion with a friend. So much fun! Just got mine out for a photo or two, very similar to this one on offer here!

image_zpsduwoxhdl.jpeg

image_zpsshjzn35v.jpeg

image_zpsbfm0hrxb.jpeg

Wowsers Nitro !! Need to change my avatar to the muppet that's always getting blown up !!

Reactions: Simon L and Wondering Soul
abb4d2307fda7d9ead39efb871239f44.jpg

Not long until the draw... Get your name in...

Reactions: airbus319 and Rob2k68