1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSQ3 Parts needed for safe remapping 310 RSQ3

olielowton Nov 12, 2018

1. olielowton

olielowton New Member

I've been reading about having to upgrade a few bits to safely remap the 310 RSQ3.

Is it just the fuel pump and intercooler needed?

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team Panther Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Silver Audi RS4 Audi S4 saloon Audi A4 quattro Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

Hi are you having a stage 1 or stage 2 map.

4. olielowton

olielowton New Member

Stage 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team Panther Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Silver Audi RS4 Audi S4 saloon Audi A4 quattro Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

Stage 2 maps normally req upgrades not stage 1.
    Who is advising you.

6. olielowton

olielowton New Member

It gets mentioned on all the threads I’ve read so far as Audi apparently uprated some parts to prevent damage like fuel starvation etc. I just can’t seem to find a definitive list of parts I’d need

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. THQuattro

My B7 RS4 is stage two Revo with no mods
    Who are you thinking of using for the map
    I do Alientech remapping via JF Automotive in Maidstone where are you based.

8. RS_Dan

RS_Dan Guest

Just go for the autotech internals and an intercooler like the Wagner.

That should see you safe with stage 1

MRC say that upgrades aren’t needed for Satge 1, APR never responded when I asked the same question.

olielowton likes this.