Parts for sale

JohnS3

Reaction score
Just a few bits up for grabs. Was going to fit them but I just don't get the free time to "play" these days.

08 central electronics unit - 8P0 907 279 K
Gives you advanced comfort menus
£70 + postage. Dealer price circa £150
SOLD

Passat heated fan spray washer jets (x2) - 5MO 955 986 9B9
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3270407
£15 + postage. Dealer price. £26 each
SOLD

Double din switches ESP, Tyre pressure monitor & Airbag light including holder.
Open to offers
IMG_0147.jpg

Cargravo double din garage door opener switch, right hand (not a cover a full switch)
Open to offers
IMG_0146.jpg

Sorry for the quality of the pics. Will take some more later.

PM for details.

If your going fast is the spray still effective?

I thought most used the jets as they still work at speed.

Yeah stuck the fan jets on my car while back, they're not bad at all tbh.

John how come selling the advanced module, did you not upgrade yours?

I just don't have the time to fiddle these days. Wish I did though!

Fiddle, the module upgrade takes little time to do on a car that its superseded to fit, lazy git, lol

Am I sensing you dont want to spend time/money on car as you're considering a change or just cant be *****, lol

With the module upgrade, what does it do and what spec cars can it be fitted to?

thanks

It would depend on your age of car & the other components fitted, eg. mines an late 04, 05 registered & it had single vision xenons, but I wanted bixenon adaptives & for the drl's to work properly you need to amend the settings to tell the car they are fitted so need the newer board as it has more settings to enable specific headlights fitted because my previous board didnt have these settings, also I upgraded my cluster to the newer facelift white version which gives you all kinds of control over features on the car eg. parking sensor volume & tone, interior & exterior lights etc etc which is also controlled by settings within this module namely known as comfort menus & advanced comfort menus, so its all relative to current installed options.

Even simple things like fog lights required a better board, there are different levels of boards, basic & highline, obviously highline allows for better spec eg. fog lights is one feature but many others.

Check this thread/post for more info.

http://audi-sport.net/vb/showpost.php?p=639404&postcount=3

I have an N module for sale if anyones interested.

How much for the N module? I have a late 06 (07 model) A3

£180 from audi so make me a sensible offer please, can post tuesday.

Fiddle, the module upgrade takes little time to do on a car that its superseded to fit, lazy git, lol

Am I sensing you dont want to spend time/money on car as you're considering a change or just cant be *****, lol

I genuinely don't have that much free time these days (if anyone has a 1 year old you'll know what I mean!) so some things have had to take a back seat.

Including your 1 year old, lol

I look forward to the day having kids mate & I'm sure I'll be the same, the mrs had a dream about twins other night, god what have I set myself in for.

damn you are clearing out John, your little one must be a handful, lol.