1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Part Requests

mjr901 Jul 14, 2015

1. mjr901

mjr901 Guest

Hello Audi-Sport.net lovers.

Just a note to say that if any of you are in any need of parts at a great discounted rate through Audi-sport.net then please use the parts request system or PM me.

Its a free service up until the point you actually decide to buy the product....so you cannot go wrong.

I normally hide in the 8P forum but Audi-sport have enlisted me to bring the best possible discounts and service throughout the website.

+ from the current reviews - thats exactly what i'm doing - so please have faith, i'm not your average Main Dealer - I'm also part of this community and have been for a number of years.

So dont be afraid to get in touch.

From accessories to vacuum pipes to general service parts - you name it.

Oh and please supply your registration where possible to make my life a wee bit easier :)

Usually free UK delivery - dependant on size and weight ofcourse. Bumpers and bonnets are bulky and can be expensive to send.

Cheers

Mike

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Vanders

Vanders New Member

New to this forum and don't know how to use parts request system or what PM is so hope this contacts you.
    I have one of the very few Audi RS2 Avant RHD models Reg No: M592NEL Chassis No: 8CSZ001225, Eng No: ADU0003396 registered in 1995.
    This now needs clutch replacement and apparently Audi no longer support/supply spares.
    I have expert mechanic who can do the work but having great difficulty finding anyone who can identify/supply direct replacement parts.
    Believe that in addition to normal wearing clutch parts I will also need the clutch flywheel.
    Any help, advice, etc, would be much appreciated.
    John W

4. Ed_rx7

Ed_rx7 Active Member

If you pm me pics I might be able to get the clutch refurbished for you