Part Requests

M

mjr901

Hello Audi-Sport.net lovers.

Just a note to say that if any of you are in any need of parts at a great discounted rate through Audi-sport.net then please use the parts request system.

Its a free service up until the point you actually decide to buy the product....so you cannot go wrong.

I normally hide in the 8P forum but Audi-sport have enlisted me to bring the best possible discounts and service throughout the website.

+ from the current reviews - thats exactly what i'm doing - so please have faith, i'm not your average Main Dealer - I'm also part of this community and have been for a number of years.

So dont be afraid to get in touch.

From accessories to vacuum pipes to general service parts - you name it.

Oh and please supply your registration where possible to make my life a wee bit easier :)

Usually free UK delivery - dependant on size and weight ofcourse. Bumpers and bonnets are bulky and can be expensive to send.

Cheers

Mike

62977-1436352207.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Schizophonic, s3_trev and Liquidfusion-S3
Nice one thanks Mike. Where are you based for the bulky stuff ?

Thanks Mike. I might start the ball rolling on some alloys .....

Hi Mike

How long until you start running the ASN ski trips too :D

Reactions: Minion Bob! and mjr901
Wish this had been up and running when I ordered not 1 but 2 sets of TTRS discs from a dealer that shall remain nameless, BOTH of which had to go back due to damage.

just so we can get an idea. can you give an example what would be retail price of a product and how much would it cost for you?
I know every part would be different in cost but just an example?

Any lower price is better than retail price obviously. just a thought.

That's a proper mine field to answer with out getting sacked.

Let me just briefly describe how VW group work in terms of discount.
Each part is grouped into essentially 1-8 from the top of my head.

So if you buy for example an oil filter in group 8. It's in the group with the most discount available at my disposal. (fast movers)

If you then you go in to the other end of the scale, you'll have hardly any discount/margin to play with at all.
This is where I find a lot of you sitting unfortunately - but ofcourse I'll do the best I can.

I don't want to go into too much detail in terms of % publically but you can get the idea?

Sometimes there is very little to play with to make it even worth while selling the product at all.

Today I potentially managed to save people a fair amount of money if they were to go ahead. But there were some with such little margins, on some, simply knocking £1 of an item was laughable but all I could feasibly manage.

But hell, I'll do my best to play on and be as honest as I can be with you all.

Some of you have had the pleasure already. :)

Cheers

Mike.

Reactions: Rob2k68
Thats sounds great, thanks.........................