Part Requests

M

mjr901

Hello Audi-Sport.net lovers.

Just a note to say that if any of you are in any need of parts at a great discounted rate through Audi-sport.net then please use the parts request system.

Its a free service up until the point you actually decide to buy the product....so you cannot go wrong.

I normally hide here in the 8P forum but Audi-sport have enlisted me to bring the best possible discounts and service throughout the website.

+ from the current reviews - thats exactly what i'm doing - so please have faith, i'm not your average Main Dealer - I'm also part of this community and have been for a number of years.

So dont be afraid to get in touch.

From accessories to vacuum pipes to general service parts - you name it.

Oh and please supply your registration where possible to make my life a wee bit easier :)

Usually free UK delivery - dependant on size and weight ofcourse. Bumpers and bonnets are bulky and can be expensive to send.

Cheers

Mike

Parts request button

62977-1436352207.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: leshkin, Marine_918, curlo and 2 others
Red R8 Coil packs i'm looking to upgrade to so price please would be great when you get a chance

Cheers

It's a great service - I've only been here 5 minutes but received quality VAG parts at top prices - it's a win-win!

Oh and prompt despatch and friendly advice:sign wow:

Last edited:
Reactions: mjr901
I too can deffo vouch for the quality of service!

Yeah this guy is awesome, really can't go wrong at all!!!

Thanks all! Means a lot.

I'll always help where I can and as fast as I can.

Another one able to recommend Mike. Top chap and great service to boot.

Hi Baz

I think by the time we've factored in postage to get it out there, the saving may well be minimal!

Hi sorry mate - this is one needle in a hay stack when its in a thread. (trying to follow protocol where possible) + my PM function has gone walkies - admins repairing it hopefully

Look here and enter accordingly so i can go through the requests in the morning :)

Part requests

Or press the button below

Parts request button

Last edited by a moderator: