Part Number???

StevoS3

Reaction score
Hey all, Got a leak in this hose! Just looking to see if anyone knew the part number? Bigger one hose of the 2.

24yu3nt.jpg

Last edited:
Ive had to replace that hose before... i cant find the invoice though,
The hoses come together. im concidering replacing mine with silicone as they both have very tight bends that can split ,
It looks like they take the shortest route but i still have the engine cover fitted so could take a slightly diffrent route and still be hidden .

i replaced this yesterday as mine split i brought some fuel line as its stronger as its plyed also u can cut it to length cost me about 3 quid leave a bit of slack in it so its not under tension

i replaced this yesterday as mine split i brought some fuel line as its stronger as its plyed also u can cut it to length cost me about 3 quid leave a bit of slack in it so its not under tension

Did have any problems with the split in that hose atol? I only found this split after having a problem when giving it the beans. just trying to cancel out each this as I go. Also is fuel line a good idea? thought those bends in the hose were there for a reason? :think:

yeah as someone else said i am sure that hose comes as part of the boost pressure control system hose which consists of four hoses pre-formed.
there is two different versions depending if you have esp etc.
just see the parts guy at your local dealer and you'll get it.

Isnt that just the DV hose, Just get some silicone off ebay and replace it with that.

Did have any problems with the split in that hose atol? I only found this split after having a problem when giving it the beans. just trying to cancel out each this as I go. Also is fuel line a good idea? thought those bends in the hose were there for a reason? :think:

yeah my car was bad wouldnt boost the same plus makes the turbo overboost when theres a leak it keeps the n75 valve open circut to try and make up the lost pressure u will need to get the codes cleared when you cange the pipe you should get codes like secondry air pump open, maximum boost limit exceeded and maybe say uve got high maf readings. As for using fuel line id recomend it cause its stronger the old hoses perrish over time as for the bends in the hose audi just did it to make it look professional they dont need to be there i dont know how much the pipes from audi would be and also how long ud have to wait for them fuel line cant get from any car shop etc get couple of new clips wouldnt cost u no more than 5-6 quid i bet its gona be more than that from audi good luck either way any moreb probs give me a shout ill try an get back to u abit quicker next time:arco:

so were clear, the big hose, not the wee-er one. just wondering cause i havnt seen fuel line that big before... :S this hose connects to the bottom of my forge 007 and the pic isnt mine. I just couldnt get a pic of my engine bay at the time lol

Bottom of the DV?
Doesnt it go to the side?

ah ok sorry thought it was the one that went to the n75 :sorry:

Bottom of the DV?
Doesnt it go to the side?

Nup, the wee-er hose does but the bigger one goes into the bottom of the dv.

lol No problems man, was going to just get the original hose straight from Audi anyways as I need to order my pedals.

I took a pic of my engine bay n clear indication of what hose it is incase anyone can still help me with a part number... :p post when I get a chance!:thumbsup:

lmao!!!! im sorry! its appears its does go into the side of my dump valve after checking that pic haha!:meeting:

Ive looked at the picture.
And the large one of the 2 pipes goes from the hard charge pipe to the SIDE of the dv. The other small pipe goes to the bottom of the N75 valve.
Ive fitted both of these pipes. like i say they come as a pair,
The BOTTOM of the dv fits into the TIP. unless you have fitted it backwards

nah nah it's the right way up lol I just thought that it went into the bottom of it for some reason... New years resolution :drag: quite it lol

do you know what I've to ask for when I head up to Audi to order the parts?

Last edited: