Part number help- control module

johnnevett

Reaction score
hi,
following on from the xenons install I need to change the 09 control module (8K0 907 063) as it wont accept the coding. I've read the threads which say I need part number 8K0 907 063 D but I cant find one anywhere. does anyone know any other part numbers that will work on my car for the xenons? eg 8K0 907 063 DH or 8K0 907 063 N.
Thanks

not sure you need to have the module to see if the extra 2 pins to control the high beam exist on the module .

On the 8k0 907 603 DH module I've seen the extra pins are there but was unsure if would still be right for my car with others thing like auto lights, wipers etc

just found this might help you
Index D, J for vehicles without start / stop with xenon and seat heating
Index P, BE, CE for vehicles with start / stop with xenon and seat heating

just found this might help you
Index D, J for vehicles without start / stop with xenon and seat heating
Index P, BE, CE for vehicles with start / stop with xenon and seat heating
good find.
So do you reckon the 8k0 907 063 DH will work then

tbh im not sure i would say it depends on which model audi its from . If its from a later a4 then maybe as long as its not from the newer facelift model then i would say theres a damn good chance it will .
whats the price of the module ? if its cheap then i suppose its worth the risk to try , you could always sell it on ,you might get a buyer within a year or so .
phoned a good friend of mine who owns a scrap yard but it looks like you beat me to it as he said some one phoned yesterday and they only have the one with N index

tbh im not sure i would say it depends on which model audi its from . If its from a later a4 then maybe as long as its not from the newer facelift model then i would say theres a damn good chance it will .
whats the price of the module ? if its cheap then i suppose its worth the risk to try , you could always sell it on ,you might get a buyer within a year or so .
phoned a good friend of mine who owns a scrap yard but it looks like you beat me to it as he said some one phoned yesterday and they only have the one with N index
Ha ha I phoned everyone who came up on a google search or ebay
rhe module is from a 2012 audi a5 convertible, the ligts were from a 2010. And mine is a 2008 b8 saloon.
I can't see any reason why it shouldn't work if the pins are there.

been checking etka for you , theres only one listed for the a4 on a 2008/2009 which is the D version . however for the a5 2011 there is 4 different ones listed None that are DH though . ones listed to have bi xenon are BE / J / H /N .

been checking etka for you , theres only one listed for the a4 on a 2008/2009 which is the D version . however for the a5 2011 there is 4 different ones listed None that are DH though . ones listed to have bi xenon are BE / J / H /N .
Looks like I might have to hold out for D version then.
the DH one he said definitely had xenons as standard and the pic he sent shows it having the right pins, but maybe there is other stuff that might be different. Unless DH is a superseded version of D
cheers

2013 A5 2.0t (Japan Specs) / standard: electric seats, MMI+ HD, rain/light sensor, keyless entry, foldable/heated mirrors, xenon lamps, start-stop system / options added: tilting sunroof, rearview camera.

Note: the DRL as of now are not/cannot be activated (coding is rejected for [09 – Cent. Elect.] [Coding - 07] -> Long Coding Helper -> Byte 2 -> Bit 4

found this on another site about the DH module. Do you think it could be changed by just changing the numbers or in the top boxes rather than the tick boxes?
Cheers

not sure as you are aware the 2013 car has different lights and i have no idea what parts are different besides the drl's of course .
maybe nhn has more of an idea he does alot of retro fits and alot more coding than i do .

i know the germans seem to have a good idea about light coding try motortalk.de but use google chrome to auto translate it .

not sure as you are aware the 2013 car has different lights and i have no idea what parts are different besides the drl's of course .
maybe nhn has more of an idea he does alot of retro fits and alot more coding than i do .

i know the germans seem to have a good idea about light coding try motortalk.de but use google chrome to auto translate it .
ill check it out, thanks.
I know 2013 the lights changed but he says his came from a 2012. I think I might just buy it and give it a go.
Ill pm Nhn the link to this thread to see if he can help.

OK guys just a quick update and a bit of help
looking into which module a bit more from posts above I have found a module ending in N and was all set to buy it then found this
eBay item: 190920875009
pin the description it mention fitting b8's with certain PR codes. What are these? And will it be ok for my 2008 B8.
Thanks