Part number help - Bi-xenon LED headlights.

Jarhyd

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the difference between these part numbers?

8P0 941 003 AN
8P0 941 004 AN

8P0 941 029 BF
8P0 941 030 BF

They're both the same part I know, but why the different part number?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Superseded thats all, which could mean a slight design revision or a different manufacturer.

Sorry to raise an old thread... I'll probably get some stick for it but hey...

The part number on my headlight (left - passengers side) is:

8P0 941 003 BF

I have Xenons with LED DRLs (2009 S-Line Black Edition)

...What's the deal with that!? I've checked partscats.com (Etka?) and the part number doesn't seem to match up. It appears to match up with a halogen unit...

They changed to 029 & 030 from 003 & 004.

Thanks for the reply. I just found it strange with the 003 BF compared to the original poster's 003 AN. Is there any significance in this?

I've been trying to do some thorough research on a new lamp unit as my LED portion of the lamp has given up the ghost. It appears there are some places that offer a repair service however, the other option is to provide Audi with £545.13 of my hard-earned cash (or £300 odd for parts only). I'm a yorkshireman so I'm tight as.... I'll always look for a way to pay less!

I could possibly shave £100 of the audi price to supply/fit new one, as long as it is just the headlight & not the module.

Would fitting bi xenon without afs BUT with different part number. example 8p0 941 003 R and 8P0 941 029 BF work together? I got 1 headlight that is the 003 R, and I need to find another one on ebay, but not sure which headlight I am going to look for. Thx