Part Number and Price

B

Boydie

hey guys,

I am looking for a part number and price please for a facelift/S3 rear bumper and lower splitter

Thanks in advance!

media
http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...03&channel=CARS&adcategory=&largeId=671378623

I think you can just buy the splitter on it's own. Have a look on OEMpl.us for details.

Would that splitter fit on a normal A3? Eg mine? Looks really nice and not expensive either.

Would that splitter fit on a normal A3? Eg mine? Looks really nice and not expensive either.

cheers guys - it will not be a direct fitment to my car as the facelift rear bumper is slightly different in some way!

my bumper includes raised bump stops like on the side of the car if you know what i mean

i think peteone off the site got a s-line splitter off ebay for his pre facelift a3 and it didnt fit - therefore, i would need a facelift/s3 rear bumper to fit either splitter!

Just to put a picture to it...you will nedd a bumper like this one in order to fit either the S-Line lower valance or the S3 splitter lower valance...

DSC00994.jpg

Yeah dennis, thanks

Did you buy that separately?

Once your car is lowered...take the Audi Rings off the boot lid ;)

Yeah dennis, thanks

Did you buy that separately?

Once your car is lowered...take the Audi Rings off the boot lid ;)

Nope, I bought both the upper and lower part at the same time if that's what you meant? I really dig the look on the bumper; the upper part is much cleaner looking. It doesn't have the bump guard list and there's no cut or crest so looks better IMO.

What; I can only take away the Audi rings IF I lower the car...:laugh:;)