Part number advice

dentsy

Love this B7 cab
Reaction score
Website
www.ftd-technics.co.uk
hi all, I just bought these wheels but not collected them yet and they will be going for a full refurb first these are for my C6 allroad I've been told that they came off a C6 but I've been searching the part number that's shown on the wheels to try and find pics what they look like on a C6 or C6 allroad ,
Can anyone advise as the part number on the wheels as in the pic Google don't find it.can anyone advise please I e been informed they are speedlines

Thanks,

Si

From what I remember, they were not and option on the A6 range they are from an A4 B7 special edition.

hi all, I just bought these wheels but not collected them yet and they will be going for a full refurb first these are for my C6 allroad I've been told that they came off a C6 but I've been searching the part number that's shown on the wheels to try and find pics what they look like on a C6 or C6 allroad ,
Can anyone advise as the part number on the wheels as in the pic Google don't find it.can anyone advise please I e been informed they are speedlines

Thanks,

Si

View attachment 86274 View attachment 86275[/QUOT

Look here - http://www.partsbase.org/audi/audi-a6-avant-a6-eu-2009-60180-aluminium-rim-hub-cap/

Reactions: dentsy
I will be fitting these to my C6 allroad currently I have 17" 8j et 38 wheels on with 225/55/17 tyres,
How much of a stretch will it be when I fit these tyres to the new wheels which are 8j et48 which have been run in the past with 245/45/17 tyres.
The only reason I want to use my tyres is they are new,
Any advice appreciated on the amount of stretch