part no.

neil ratcliffe

coupe rebuild master
Reaction score
hi guys iam still trying to locate the grills for my front bumper. the bumper part no. is 8e0 807 437e can anyone help with identifiying the perticalar bumper that i have.
many thanks neil.

Post a picture of your bumper dude. I replaced them on mine recently. I have the standard (somewhat boring) SE bumper.

hi mate thank you for your reply, here is mine. hope the pic is ok if you need another one let me know.

Attachments

• Picture 1500.jpg
    Picture 1500.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 94
That looks very much like an S4 front bumper. If it is one piece then it definitely is an S4 front bumper.
The RH - foglight surround is 8E0807681B
The LH - foglight surround is 8E0807682B
The Centre Grill is - 8E0807647 (there will be a letter at the end depending on the colour)

The lower centre grilles are available on eBay but I couldn't see any fog light surrounds in the UK but there are some on the US eBay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-S4-8...203374?hash=item3f316d8f6e:g:MVQAAOxyYSdTDgGQ

No. 5, 10 and 11 are what they look like.

Last edited:
hi mate thank you for your reply. yes it is def. a 1 peice bumper. will check the parts out. ive found a seller in the us that has the grills. know ive got some no. to work with can get on shopping.

Reactions: Greeny233
It may still be the bumper from a S4 cabriolet , you need to see the side profile of the fog light grille cut outs.

the bumper isnt from a cabrolet as the front bumper from a cab is diffrent to a sedan. all ready thought of that one buddy.

ok arfter doing some traying on us ebay ive found the fog light grills. 1 is $38 and the there is $48. i mat have located a seller that may be selling both sides for $73. just messaged him so will know more shortlly.

Reactions: Greeny233