Part no thread ....

quattrov6tdi

Reaction score
Why is it locked?
I need a part number and now I don't know where to ask.
Is it ok to try here.

I'm looking for the part number for a drivers and driver's rear door lock on a b6 A4 2.5 tdi quattro

Feel free to contact Quattrojames for help with your enquiry.i am sure he will be more than happy to assist you. :) x

It's locked to keep the thread tidy and accessible, if it were full of chat it would be impossible to negotiate and find what you were looking for.

If the part number you require isn't listed, then please start a new thread and hopefully someone will be able to help you.

What year is your car and what type?

Feel free to contact Quattrojames for help with your enquiry.i am sure he will be more than happy to assist you. :) x

Thank you Princess

It's locked to keep the thread tidy and accessible, if it were full of chat it would be impossible to negotiate and find what you were looking for.

If the part number you require isn't listed, then please start a new thread and hopefully someone will be able to help you.

What year is your car and what type?

No worries James,I appreciate your reply but unfortunately I was watching an ebay auction so I took a punt. Hopefully it works out
Thanks again though.

Ok Im back again. The door locks arrived today and before I start stripping the door cards I would like to check the part nos as they both have A6 '98 onwards wrote on them and only one of them have a part no. 4B0839016G. Now my mate in the main dealer did say that some A6 locks will do. My car is A4 2001 B6 2.5tdi.

Can you be more specific what you mean by 'lock'?

Sorry James, I needed a drivers door lock catch and drivers rear door lock catch and got the two on ebay for small money and they advised me that they were correct but it's just the writing on them says A6 so I was curious.