Part No for OEM dogbone bushings

f13ldy

Reaction score
Just changed the dogbone bushings on my 2001 A3 with Powerflex ones and I’ve decided to go back to OEM. Does anyone have the part number of these things because HR Owen Audi, NW London tell me that they can’t be purchased separately, you need to buy the whole dogbone assembly.

Cheers
Carlos

Are you finding it too harsh with both the Powerflex bushings installed?

If so, try using one Powerflex and one OEM bushing and see if that feels better.

Hiya,

It is indeed too harsh, especially since I have a TDi. The vibrations which come through the seat are enough to bring about a headache when I'm stuck in traffic.

I would try and use one of my old OEM bushes but they both look 'shot'. So ideally I would like to get new ones and perhaps experiment with one in or both in.

Cheers

VAG parts confirmed that you can't get the bushing on their own, you need to buy the whole support.

Oh well, thanks anyway
Carlos

I have a powerflex one on my 1.8tq and i felt no vibrations at all through anything once it was fitted. I was expecting some good sporty judders. It felt no different but it did when driving it.

hi are there any other bushes similar to powerflex that are not so harsh, i dont want to fork out 60 quid for a whole unit from audi.

Thanks