Part ID help?

RYes3

Reaction score
Hi guys, just retro fitted the footwell lights into my car. Had a bit of an issue with one of the threaded clips at the top of the glove compartment though. I have added a picture of the part. Anyone any idea of a part number or where I can purchase them? Any help would be greatly appreciated :). Car is a 62 plate RS3.

Uploadfromtaptalk1372177444313

audi
or try halfords see if thay have anything the same

Hi guys, just retro fitted the footwell lights into my car. Had a bit of an issue with one of the threaded clips at the top of the glove compartment though. I have added a picture of the part. Anyone any idea of a part number or where I can purchase them? Any help would be greatly appreciated :). Car is a 62 plate RS3.

View attachment 17287

It looks similar to those billions of little brackets used to secure the undertray (i know it isn't, coz urs came from the footwell/glovebox). Not quite the same though. Post a pic of where it's from, maybe somebody with ETKA can help.

try tps they have etka just give em your reg and they'll know straight away what the part number is.been to em loads of times for bits and bobs usualy have em in stock and only cost ten bob.

u can get similar ones from halfords, they wont be exactly the same but they'll work