Parking Penalty Notice

Gops

Badger 5 Edition
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Ok so im up sheffield visiting my girlfriend and on an occasion before I've had a blimmin parking ticket for parking on a single yellow after 8:30am. The time they caught me was 8:55. Im sure we all have thoughts about this but check this one out..... I was just about to go to the west street and outside I've parked outside the accomodation (legally) but what do i see? ANOTHER PARKING TICKET!!! Only this time i was confused because i've parked legally?? Now I go to rip the stupid parking ticket off the windscreen to see how much i've been conned into this time and what do i see.. the yellow paper saying "PENALTY CHARGE DO NOT IGNORE" but something was odd, the plastic they use is normally wrapped around the papers but this was just a plastic envolope with a sticky bit at the top? I turn it around and it says.... "Merry christmas and a happy new year. From flat 26c, David" ?? There was no charge paper inside!! Someone decided to play a horrid prank on me and my car. IQ steel accomodation, sheffield, Flat 26c.... DAVID(whoever you are) you nasty.......

How horrible was that!!!:ermm:

cant complain least it wasn't a legit ticket :laugh: still not nice when your not in the know

Tell me about it, i was f-ing and bliming when i saw it from the distance. When i ripped it off, i was more relieved! :salute:

Why dont you locate david and stick it too his face before ripping it off his head?:gun2:

Dude, what you doing around West Street, thats the main question??

That area has a rep you know.....so i've heard!! ;)

Ha ha ha, classic :)

I'd check youtube for you're reaction if I were you....

Thats brilliant! lol

I got a ticket last week. Still got the plastic 'PENALTY' thing knocking about. I'll be making someone swear soon! :eyebrows:

Dude, what you doing around West Street, thats the main question??

That area has a rep you know.....so i've heard!! ;)

Is it? Lol dude im just here to visit the mrs! What rep has it got? :sex:

Well going by your smilies, looks like you already know matey :)

I know exactly where you parked, thats where I used to park when visiting mates there.

When I parked in the courtyard of my flat at Sheffield (didn't own a parking bay) I ended up paying £120 parking fine, lol.