Parking Assist Button

Ben87

Reaction score
Hi guys i’m New here.

I’ve looked all over for this but can’t find an answer.

Ive just picked up a A4 b9. Love it.

The parking sensor button on the dash does nothing. I have sensors on the front bumper but doesn’t beep or anything. Only beeps when put in reverse.

Any help would be amazing

CheersBen

How fast are you going when you press the button? It only works under about 10mph IIRC.

I’ve tried it parked on the drive and rolling down my drive, still does nothing

I’ve had the auto park function on my S4 since day 1, in 2 1/2 years never used it once or , despite several attempts to get it to work ....

Hi guys i’m New here.

I’ve looked all over for this but can’t find an answer.

Ive just picked up a A4 b9. Love it.

The parking sensor button on the dash does nothing. I have sensors on the front bumper but doesn’t beep or anything. Only beeps when put in reverse.

Any help would be amazing

CheersBen
Unless yours was a aftermarket fitment then there should be settings within the MMI to set the front ones to automatically sense the distance in front of the vehicle. When in reverse press the + button, the one to the right of the touch wheel on the centre console. That should bring up more settings...

Have you checked the volume control for the system in the MMI as front and rear volumes can be set independently.

Thanks guys, I haven’t seen any options for front sensors only sound level for the rear.

I will look for this + button shortly see if that brings up something