Paint Corrosion

chrisash32

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Just in the middle of a fight with Audi over the paint on my car and trying to get a warranty claim on it.

I am getting lots of bubbles in the paint from the inside out, kind of star shaped about anything upto a 5p coin in size.

I have another appointment tomorrow morning (Been going on since December 09) and just wondered if this was a common Audi thing or not?

Thanks

Chris

Hi Everyone,
Just in the middle of a fight with Audi over the paint on my car and trying to get a warranty claim on it.

I am getting lots of bubbles in the paint from the inside out, kind of star shaped about anything upto a 5p coin in size.

I have another appointment tomorrow morning (Been going on since December 09) and just wondered if this was a common Audi thing or not?

Thanks

Yes !, star shaped from the inside out , on both my front doors,between the door blades and the door stripe mouldings ,only a few on each door and the stars are smaller than yours ; approx. 3mm , so only noticeable when looking very close, i e... when polishing the car, never thought about the warranty !!!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

Yes !, star shaped from the inside out , on both my front doors,between the door blades and the door stripe mouldings ,only a few on each door and the stars are smaller than yours ; approx. 3mm , so only noticeable when looking very close, i e... when polishing the car, never thought about the warranty !!!

thats them!! i have them in the same place too... and on the rear wheel arch and on the boot lid!!