Paint Correction Service in Leeds / West Yorkshire Area

RL

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend or know of a good quality paint correction service in or around the Leeds area? Preferably mobile that come to you or not too far away to travel to?

My wife's Corsa has terrible webbing, swirls and light scratching that I would like to sort out. Have read a lot about doing it myself but the overriding consensus seems to be to get a pro to do it.

Thanks in advance

Richard

For proper paint correction you're looking at around 600 and is usually a 3/4 day job

If you're wanting a enhancement which includes a single stage machine polish you're looking at 150 quid

I'm in Wakefield and moving into our new premises next month, mobile work I'm personally booked up for the next 8 week

I don't think it's terrible but certainly noticeable in all conditions. £600 seems a bit steep though.

Typical price for paint correction for the hours involved im afraid
A lot of detailers charge the same and some even do it by the hour which runs into the many thousands dearest I've seen is £5k!

And you get what you pay for in this industry

Ouch that sounds a lot! More than a little corsa is worth anyway! :eek:p

Thanks for the advice anyway mate

Time mainly and also not wanting to make a balls up of it! :)

You can't really go wrong with a das6 pro with chemical guys pads

And use meguires 105 & 205 with the Orange and White pads

Or you can use chemical guys paint correction stuff using v32/v34/v36/v38

Paint correction is expensive due to the hours involved I mean on some you're literally spending 30+ Hrs on polishing and refining as well as the initial time on cleaning, this is why a lot just have an enhancement as it enhances and masks a lot of the deeper marks making them appear a little better, if the corsa isn't worth 600 then it's not going to hurt practising on it! Whereas if it was a 20/30/40k car then that's why people pay the larger amount to sort the issues

The car is worth it it's an 2009 corsa so still in good condition. Perhaps an enhancement would do the job I think. Again would just be worried about making a mess of it and getting proper time to do it