1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paint code.

Graham1990 Oct 11, 2018

1. Graham1990

Graham1990 New Member

Hi everyone,

Could anyone tell me my paint code from a picture of my car ? It’s a 2006 silver Audi A4 avant s line. There is no paint code sticker in the service book or owners hand book and there isn’t one on the car in the boot or any of the doors. Could it be anywhere else? I’ve got a new tow eye cover for the front bumper it’s black and I want to spray it the same colour as the car.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. OliNix

OliNix Active Member

Check under the rear seat bench

4. OliNix

OliNix Active Member

Sticker will look like this in the warranty book

[​IMG]

Paint code is the LY7G one, next to paint no. which is printed in the book not on the sticker

5. boffin486

boffin486 Well-Known Member

I have a complete list (on a Word doc) of all the codes you will find on the 'option sticker' in the pic above if anyone's interested. Interesting if you want to know all the original factory spec on your car. I can send anyone a copy if you email me.

6. Graham1990

Graham1990 New Member

Thank you mate I just had a look and found it! Also cleaned under the seats while I was there that was nasty!! My paint code is LY7W which I think is called “light silver metallic”. Hopefully Halfords have that paint and I can get the tow eye cover painted and fitted tomorrow

Steaudi likes this.
  7. Steaudi

Steaudi Active Member

Mine was nasty under there too
    CEAFC5C0-DF6F-4B71-8DB6-0AC22B5302C7.jpeg

8. Graham1990

Graham1990 New Member

Looks very similar! Apart from you got more money under there than I did lol.

Steaudi likes this.
  9. boffin486

boffin486 Well-Known Member

Bagsie the coins! You need every little help with the fuel bills..................

Steaudi likes this.