Paint code ?? Plus car is awesome

vr6gordy

Reaction score
anyone no the paint code for this car ... This car is awesome it will stay with anything on the road and it's a avant

Hard to see from the pic but whatever the paint code is looks like it's had a custom clearcoat applied with some added flake for effect

Definately a custom paint job.

Ive been in just a 'standard' RS6 avant and it is RIDICULOUS. So fast it will rip your face off.

This mapped ABT version WILL send you into space

There was on piston heads the other week, in nardo grey. I loved it so much that I got an insurance quote on the car. Only £900 for a year. Bearing in mind it was like £90k and I'm only 29 (was 28 at the time)! I decided the rs6 avant is my next car. Which one though? V10 or the v8 twin turbo? Got time to decide, need to save up 50 grand lol

Reactions: rjm180 and DrStrange
haha yeah only £50k. I'll put in £25k and we can split it :p

Hard choice..the V10 version is an absolute beast and sounds like thunder coming down the road but the V8TT will rip your face off and with a non resonated exhaust, the V8 is glorious. Just like your motor with a gutted exhaust ;-)

Reactions: mattmanwrx
Hard to believe that something this big can do 0-60 in 3.3 seconds and do 200 mph with the dog and the shopping in the back

Reactions: DrStrange and rjm180