Pads and Discs

philbell

Reaction score
Eloo, I want to uprate my pads and discs as one they have started to squeak occasionally and i'm going to be buying new wheels soon and would like somthing a little smarter behind them, i've been looking at S4 and RS4 kits but i really can't justify larting with that much cash just yet anyway as wheels and suspenion come first for me. So would anyone be able to shed any light on my situation? Thank you!

I fitted these on my B8 and they made such a difference id go for it for sure you won't regret it also declare a brake upgrade and your insurance premium will drop a bit ;) I had Black diamond 12 groove discs with red stuff pads and loved the set up, sold them for £300 if that helps

Reactions: umbrella and RS5 JON
I fitted these on my B8 and they made such a difference id go for it for sure you won't regret it also declare a brake upgrade and your insurance premium will drop a bit ;) I had Black diamond 12 groove discs with red stuff pads and loved the set up, sold them for £300 if that helps View attachment 57884

I like these. Did the grooved discs increase brake noise at all?

Yes they were a bit more noisy but I'll be honest I liked the noise they made if I had to choose again yes I would buy them for sure, some may not like it but everyone who got in my car said they actually liked the noise they made too.

I fitted these on my B8 and they made such a difference id go for it for sure you won't regret it also declare a brake upgrade and your insurance premium will drop a bit ;) I had Black diamond 12 groove discs with red stuff pads and loved the set up, sold them for £300 if that helps View attachment 57884

So what did you actually change? calipers pads and discs? £300 for everything front and back? :O Looks boss bro!

£300 was for the front Callipers pads and discs, which was cheap considering the front discs are £200 and the pads are £130 lol