Paddle extenders?

Matt2010

Reaction score
So, picked up my PFL yesterday and its great fun and after an F80 M3, they are very different cars indeed!
I usually drive in manual mode on the paddles but finding the stock RS3 ones very small and don't stick out quite as much as I want so have to wrap my fingers round more.

Can anyone suggest a decent paddle extender in aluminium or black which fits nicely and looks good (the plainer the better).
I don't really want a proper replacement paddles yet where I have to start taking things apart :)

So far, really enjoying the car and glad I waited longer for the sports exhaust to be fitted.

Looks good, I think i discounted it on price but be great to hear how you get on and see a pic of it fitted please! cheers

So, got them fitted today but not had a change to drive car today. Don't match up obviously colourwise but then nothing I've seen will unless removing the stock levers.
Come in nice well packed box and look very good quality.
pad.jpg

Reactions: mangobay
Lots of reasons really, fancied a change, wanted Sportback for bikes, fed up with putting winter tyres on every winter, but most of all....lack of sound drama in the M4! even with an aftermarket exhaust it wasnt right for me. GReat car otherwise though and i had it from new for 4 years which is the longest I ever kept a car.

Do these fit the FL shifters? The ones on my FL seem quite long at the back and can’t seem to find any on the net for a2018 onwards car.

Pinalloy's fitted. Little over kill, but love the look

Attachments

• Snip20190624_5.png
    Snip20190624_5.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 615
Reactions: Misikee, mangobay and [M]ike
Just ordered myself Leyo PD paddle shifters, in black. Will post a pic once fitted.

The Taw Chicago replacement paddles are the only ones which don't look they're from a Chinese night market!