P2014 P2015 P2004

DevonS3

Reaction score
Hello all, got these codes P2014 P2015 P2004
any common fixes relating to Swirl flaps?
Many thanks

Hello all, been a while, but still have the fault codes, any common fix?

Yes a simple fix for the P2015 code, on my My15 s3 - a new inlet manifold, my old GTI had the same issue and the same fix.

Brilliant thank you for your response. Rang TPS Exeter but didn’t stock it, worried I was barking up the wrong tree, was going to strip it before ordering, have you any idea what actually was broken or where they just sticking? Many thanks

Brilliant thank you for your response. Rang TPS Exeter but didn’t stock it, worried I was barking up the wrong tree, was going to strip it before ordering, have you any idea what actually was broken or where they just sticking? Many thanks

The actuator unit had broken and jammed the flaps in the fully opened position, as the unit can't be removed , the entire manifold has to to be replaced. I really think Audi really go out of their way to make repairs more expensive than they should be.

The replacement manifold is from a Golf R, as VW parts cheaper than Audi, even when identical parts - but that really isn't a surprise.

Brilliant, thanks for the info! Getting it apart next week, will post up the outcome