Oz Ultraleggera

DAVID_1792

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I need help! I’m to purchase a set of Ultraleggeras in 19” for my S3 8V but... I can’t decide the color. Matt or gloss black??

Thank you!! :)

What colour is your car? Lol. And which shape S3?

f64a4eb3834e55fd23d61207f3b21773.jpeg
d8c4af891b37f89562d41d7e8ee26f47.jpg

Is a 8V sportback

Reactions: Andy F
I think Matt black will look amazing.

Reactions: MikeParkin
Thanks! Firstly I decided to go with the Matt ones, but then the gloss ones came out for sale and... it looks so nice but maybe it’s too glossy haha
Really appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks! Firstly I decided to go with the Matt ones, but then the gloss ones came out for sale and... it looks so nice but maybe it’s too glossy haha
Really appreciate it

Personally I think glossy be a bit to much, the Matt black will be more subtle but very classy.

Reactions: DAVID_1792
Matt would be the ones for me.

Reactions: DAVID_1792 and Sandra
I was looking at the same wheels before I was offered an amazing deal on some Revo RV019's. As my car is a black edition with lots of Piano black trim I was looking at the Gloss Black to match the theme. Personally I would go Gloss with yours.

Reactions: DAVID_1792
Mmm so difficult decission... can you upload some photos of your wheels? Thanks!

I would go with gloss black and when they get dirty and covered in brake dust it will give you the Matt finish. Best of both worlds :welcoming:

Reactions: NevMan, Rideen and DAVID_1792
I would go with gloss black and when they get dirty and covered in brake dust it will give you the Matt finish. Best of both worlds :welcoming:

Hahaha nice solution!

Reactions: NevMan
Can't go wrong with either. I am running gloss black wheels with diamond cut and they're pain to keep clean but look amazing when they are.

Gloss black wheels look amazing for a very brief period, then at all other times look dirty, patchy and dull.
I've had them as standard before and hope I never do again. They even need to be dried off after washing or end up looking like they haven't been cleaned at all. :anguished:

Reactions: NevMan and Rideen
Gloss black wheels look amazing for a very brief period, then at all other times look dirty, patchy and dull.
I've had them as standard before and hope I never do again. They even need to be dried off after washing or end up looking like they haven't been cleaned at all. :anguished:

Exactly! I am even waxing mine to make them stay clean for longer so there is no denial that they require special attention. But once they are clean... oh my God. :D

Reactions: Ron240
Exactly! I am even waxing mine to make them stay clean for longer so there is no denial that they require special attention. But once they are clean... oh my God. :D

Any pics of yourS?

I second @Sandra matt will look nice and classy, far better to keep clean.

Reactions: Sandra and NevMan