Oz Ultraleggera Alloy on an S3 Pictures

242spot

Reaction score
Just want to know if anyone has fitted these and what they look like. Pictures would be great.

1253.jpg

Here's a photoshop i had from when i considered them, before getting my BBS's

S3withUltraleggera.jpg

Personally i didnt think they suited the car, hope it helps you make your mind up

They really dont suit the car.... they belong on a saxo!.... on its way too the scrap yard! lol :jester:

There was a 330 MTM conversion S3 on Pistonheads with a set on. I thought they looked pretty smart. I'll try and find it.

I want toi try and get some lightweight alloys.

I was looking at these or the superlegs if i can find any.

Not 100% sure on the looks although i reckon in the flesh they would look better.

What other alloys are a fair amount lighter than the average wheel ?

the only ones I have found up to now are silly money.

James

was mainly thinking of the light weight factor.
anyone know of some really smart looking light weights for S3
currently have rstt but would like something a little non oem.

These wheels in the flesh are stunning, really are noticeably lower weight than a BBS equivalent and have a real delicate look to them.
Look better from a 3/4 perspective, the finish of them is superb.

I would get some, (I have them on one of my cars) and they are without doubt the best wheels I ever bought.

In some ways, who cares what they look like, but I think in graphite they would look the nuts!!

I have very similar standard Audi TT 18" wheels on my s3! wasn't sure about them at first but since I have lowered the car they look much better and also never seen them on another A3/S3! I will get some pics sorted when I can get photoshop to work and upload them tomorrow...

Stuck my avatar pic on the gallery, this was before it was lowered but you get the idea... couldn't work out how to display it in the thread, anybody help out? Thanks

Hey guys i wanted to change my rims to 19" but nut to sure if the bbs lm would suite my colour any pics of them on imola yellow?

ii have only had the tt alloys for a couple of months. Wanted some light weight and something a bit meaner!
he is what the car looks like now

s3.jpg