Out with the old in with the new

MA3RC

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
A little while ago I started to feel fed up of my car, it was costly on petrol, rattly and had a few niggling faults. So back in October I put a deposit down on a new A3.

I didn't really care for my car like I used, maybe washing it once a month, but I couldn't hand it over in a state so made a good effort in bringing it back to it's former glory....

Before

After a good clean:

The dealer was incredibly impressed with the condition car, saying it's the cleanest they've ever had in part ex and showroom condition aha!

My new '14 Audi A3 Sport, 1.4 Cylinder on demand....

I haven't had any chance to get proper pics as I've been out having too much fun driving! :driver:

It has also been dealer prepped so I need to get my own mark on it and remove one or two small swirls.

All in all such a happy chappy! The car is everything I wanted and more. A completely different class to the Fiesta. I'll hopefully get a detail in tomorrow (weather dependant) then I'll get some proper pics up :D

Reactions: chute1860 and StefRobinson
Very nice.

Don't knock the fiesta though - my wife had an 11 plate titanium and it was an outstanding car (1.6tdci) considering it only cost £13k new through DTD.

Seriously considering chopping in our mk5 golf gti dsg against a new fiesta ST for her. Drove one last weekend and it's near perfect even just as standard.

Very nice.

Don't knock the fiesta though - my wife had an 11 plate titanium and it was an outstanding car (1.6tdci) considering it only cost £13k new through DTD.

Seriously considering chopping in our mk5 golf gti dsg against a new fiesta ST for her. Drove one last weekend and it's near perfect even just as standard.

Don't get me wrong the Fiesta was a superb car and it served a purpose, I wanted a hot hatch, it certainly got a lot of attention too, sometimes bad, people would judge you. Not take you seriously etc

The Fiesta was well equipped, bought for £12.5k new and sold it for a considerable amount, the car was limited edition so it held its value very well, it also had full leather, bluetooth etc, but I grew out of the car and an Audi signifies where I'm going with my life :D