our development is now complete.. 2.0TDI 150PS dyno graphs

ABYSS

Andrew - Diesel Tuning UK
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Weve been working with our partner DTE Systems in Germany on the latest 2.0 TDI 150PS

audi20150ps.png

Their new Audi A3 on their 150,000 euro Maha dyno :)

And the end result..

audi20tdi150psdynograph.jpg

179 hp and 395nm

These results were from our CRD-T module on a base, out of the box setting on a car with less than 1000 miles on the clock.

These will be available to purchase within the next 7 days

Fitting instructions can be downloaded here:

Last edited:
Reactions: NHN
And how does the measurement look like without your modifikation? Surely it wasn't 150 PS exactly...

Just wondering if you know how this effects the MPG???

The CRD-T's are now in stock for the 2.0TDI 150's, and weve already sold 3 systems including one to a member of ASN.

Im sure Ben will be along at some point to add his own feedback :)

And remember, were offering £80.00 off the full rrp on this system for ASN members

What sort of 0-60 could we expect?

i honestly dont know, but hopefully Ben maybe able to answer that for us both.

I'm fairly new to all this stuff, but can anyone give me a brief overview of these things, how easy they are to install, what impact they have on longevity of the various components, what impact on warranty etc? I assume insurance would go up as well with one?

I'm fairly new to all this stuff, but can anyone give me a brief overview of these things, how easy they are to install, what impact they have on longevity of the various components, what impact on warranty etc? I assume insurance would go up as well with one?

fitting instructions can be downloaded from this link

vag_2.0_TDI_150PS_CRD-T.pdf

check out this page too..

Diesel Tuning UK

Direct link to the kit

Diesel Tuning box for Audi A3 2.0 Tdi 150 Ps (2012-) Stage 2 (crd-t))

If anyone is looking to purchase a kit, please drop me a pm and i will send you the ASN discount code to be used, or give us a call on 01207 299538

Last edited:
fitting instructions can be downloaded from this link

vag_2.0_TDI_150PS_CRD-T.pdf

check out this page too..

Diesel Tuning UK

Direct link to the kit

http://www.diesel-performance.co.uk/vehicle-audi_a3_2.0-tdi-150-ps-(2012-)-stage-2-(crd-t)

If anyone is looking to purchase a kit, please drop me a pm and i will send you the ASN discount code to be used, or give us a call on 01207 299538

Good set of FAQ's but does not talk about warranty - I would be very surprirsed if this did not affect it, which is what has put me off (for three years at least)

Good set of FAQ's but does not talk about warranty - I would be very surprirsed if this did not affect it, which is what has put me off (for three years at least)

Ive been running our modules on numerous vehicles including my latest BITDI A7, and weve never had any issues with warranty.

As long as the module is removed, there are no issues.

Our Navara is covered in stickers, as was our Seat Leon and both have been into dealers for warranty wortk without issues.

There is a lot of talk on the internet about warranty, but im yet to find any threads on any forum where someone has had their warranty revoked

Reactions: hittchy and Daveotto
I assume for whatever reason if the customer isn't happy you will issue a full refund just like other performance mappers such as shark performance do........?

Also who on the forum has bought it? Don't be shy........tell us what it's like!

im very tempted , I've normally opted for a custom remap on my other cars but as dealers can detect this I think this may be the way forward for the 8v a3.

Sean

Reactions: TurGe
I assume for whatever reason if the customer isn't happy you will issue a full refund just like other performance mappers such as shark performance do........?

Also who on the forum has bought it? Don't be shy........tell us what it's like!

im very tempted , I've normally opted for a custom remap on my other cars but as dealers can detect this I think this may be the way forward for the 8v a3.

Sean

Need to write a full review, and I will when I'm not so busy!

Andrew @ DTUK was awesome! answered any questions properly, ordering was simple and arrived next day via special delivery.

He was on hand to ask any questions I had (even after 5PM!).

Very very impressed with the results, just playing around with the maps at the moment... I will probably get the car on a local dyno at some point.

I've had both tuning boxes and remaps before (on petrols, this is my first car on devil juice). Works 100% as advertised/expected, customer service was above excellent!

Go and buy one (ps, I'm not getting paid to say this! - just a genuine happy customer!)

Reactions: Daveotto

Sean

Yeh same - this is very tempting. Although I'd want to wait a bit before I got it, and since my car isn't here until September anyway I don't think I'd be able to take advantage of the group buy thing!

Yeh same - this is very tempting. Although I'd want to wait a bit before I got it, and since my car isn't here until September anyway I don't think I'd be able to take advantage of the group buy thing!

The group buy is a long term offer, so don't worry about missing out :)

i'm really interested in purchasing one of these due to my car being on lease, therefore would have to be returned to factory setup before it returns, only problem is I am no where near confident enough to start pulling plugs out of my engine, even with picture diagrams to help.

Anybody know of anyone in the Leeds/York area whom could install this?

i'm really interested in purchasing one of these due to my car being on lease, therefore would have to be returned to factory setup before it returns, only problem is I am no where near confident enough to start pulling plugs out of my engine, even with picture diagrams to help.

Glynn.

were based in Durham, and depending on when youre looking to purchase im down to Harrogate this weekend, and on Tuesday so would be more than willing to install and set it up for you

Im available on 01207 299538 if youre free for a chat

Andrew

The instructions provided were top notch, very easy to understand...

Engine cover just pulls off by the way, after that its plain sailing, diagrams are perfect.

Only thing i needed was a screwdriver fort the release clip on the rail sensor. damn my stupid big fingers!

Reactions: ABYSS
The instructions provided were top notch, very easy to understand...

Engine cover just pulls off by the way, after that its plain sailing, diagrams are perfect.

Only thing i needed was a screwdriver fort the release clip on the rail sensor. damn my stupid big fingers!

same problem here Ben, old sausage fingers :)

Reactions: s33nyboy12
Ive got thr CRD2 on my current 8P and have to say its a total transformation. Only worry is going through tyres quicker than I should, but then again thats where the fun is :p.

Ive had the box for over a year now with no issues. I did take it off when the car went in for service and left it off for about a week (due to the rain and laziness) I had to get it back on though as the car didnt feel the same anymore.

Andrew- just a quick one, ive bought a new mark 7 GTD and should be getting it september/october. Is the CRD2 I have for my 140 A3 compatible? Does it require new maps? If so do you have new maps for the 184ps engine yet??

You can use the box, with new software which is free of charge, or we can upgrade it to a CRDT for £66.95

Software available for the 184 now ;)

The CRDT is now available for the 1.6 TDI found in the 8v

Details to follow

We are now able to offer finance on our Diesel Tuning Systems, and for a limited time we're offering 0% Finance over 6 months (other terms are available)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
to take advantage of this offer, please give us a call on 01207 299538

[SUP]DTUK - are you offering members discount on the web price for these boxes that are currently £395 online?

Looks like the plug in box is the only way forward as no one can remap![/SUP]

Sorry for what is probably a very stupid question but does the box stay on at all times, i.e. if the care was ever in an accident and inspected by an insurer they would fine this device on lifting the bonnet?

I've always had straight remaps before to maintain the "stealth" approach...and yes I understand the implications of this :)

Thanks