Our A6 Ultra

Had some internal mods made at AITP by DJAlix. It's like having a new car all over again.

External mods

Genuine S6 boot spoiler painted gloss black
Front center splitter gloss black
Door mirrors gloss black
Rear valance gloss black
nottro decals on rear doors
four ring puddle lights on all doors

Internal mods

Genuine S6 stop start button

VCDS mods by vag car coding

Needle sweep
Auto open and close of boot lid
Passenger door mirror dip on reverse
Oil temp
Lap timer
Boost gauge
Beep when lock/unlock

Reactions: DJAlix
Just decided what the next mod is going to be. A bit more power and torque with better fuel consumption.

Reactions: jojo
It makes me weep when I see these beautiful machines being chav'd up with the "Max Power" treatment.

It makes me weep when I see these beautiful machines being chav'd up with the "Max Power" treatment.
What is the 'max power' treatment? I find modern 'scene' cars is usually air ride suspension and large wheels that tuck under the arches whilst static. I have no issue with this type of mod, but wouldn't do it to my own car.

Reactions: SL11CKK

What do you class as chavved up?

I used to own a 55 reg A3 TDI and i changed the wheels and painted the door mirrors black, then i got it remapped by RSD, then on a run i saw 74.3mpg on the fuel computer and a range of 780 miles. If that is chavved up then great. :grinning:

You may call it chavved up i call it (as will many others no doubt), "personalised".

Last edited:
Reactions: Aly and bigchunk
what's the auto open/close of the boot, does that mean you have the power boot lid system?

Not too many saloons have this added when owners are equipping cars, if not already on the car I would recommend the hands free release retrofit for the boot, going to add it to mine when I get the chance.

Not too many saloons have this added when owners are equipping cars, if not already on the car I would recommend the hands free release retrofit for the boot, going to add it to mine when I get the chance.

I don't suppose anyone has a link to the kit or installer for the boot close by fob.

Thanks

It ne
I don't suppose anyone has a link to the kit or installer for the boot close by fob.

Thanks
It needs to have the power operated boot open/close system to get this, if you have that then you just need someone with VCDS to code it I am sure.

I ticked the powered operated boot lid options box for mine. It's a £420 option but worth every penny, especially now it works from the key fob.

DJAlix did ours and a number of other jobs at AITP. I think he is going to ADI so if you need anything VCDS doing he is the man to ask.

Reactions: mcwharam
Had our A6 remapped today. It's now running at 225 BHP and 486 NM of torque.

More BHP 020
More BHP 024

www.more-bhp.com

Reactions: Radford212, bigchunk, jojo and 1 other person
NIce one. I like the S6 lip spoiler on the bootlid.

You mentioned auto close on the bootlid, - what is needed for this?

Cheers

NIce one. I like the S6 lip spoiler on the bootlid.

You mentioned auto close on the bootlid, - what is needed for this?

Cheers

You need the power operated boot lid fitted as an option then you just need it coded for it to work from the key.

Cheers - yeah mine does have the power open boot lid but you're saying it will auto close also, as long as Audi program it to do so? what did they charge to do that?

Thanks

Cheers - yeah mine does have the power open boot lid but you're saying it will auto close also, as long as Audi program it to do so? what did they charge to do that?

Thanks
I doubt very much Audi will code this for you. You need to find a member with VCDS to code it, it takes 5 minutes to do.