Our A6 Ultra

Audimad

Reaction score
Picked up our A6 from Stafford Audi on the 6th of March.

New A6 Black Edition 009
New A6 Black Edition 011
New A6 Black Edition 012
New A6 Black Edition 017
New A6 Black Edition 021

Reactions: amowolves, Migwire, jojo and 3 others
Lovely looking car bud, looks really smart. I'm hoping to collect mine next week, daytona grey. I'm thinking of purchasing the LED rings for mine too, how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: Audimad and Andykb675
I like the puddle lights. I've got bog standard (non led) ones on mine does anyone know if they can be straight swapped?

Reactions: Gazwould
Lovely looking car bud, looks really smart. I'm hoping to collect mine next week, daytona grey. I'm thinking of purchasing the LED rings for mine too, how much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

They are about £70 a set from Audi.

I like the puddle lights. I've got bog standard (non led) ones on mine does anyone know if they can be straight swapped?

I think they should be a straight swap. Your local Audi dealer will be the the best place to ask.

The A6 is going back to Stafford to have the off side rear side window replaced as there are two defects in the tint in the glass.

Car is looking great and I'm really liking the door card LEDs any idea of the part number/cost ?

Very nice. What's your next mid going to be?

Nice motor... Gloss black rs style grill would look really good against the red (just my opinion of course)

As your car is red I think you are one of the few that can pull off the rs6 starter button!
Nice car.
You having a tint on the front windows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BahnStormer77
As your car is red I think you are one of the few that can pull off the rs6 starter button!

Indeedy.... it needs to either be a red car or genuine RS... anything else would look naff.... I could tweak and map mine up to ~600PS and it still wouldn't look right with the red-trimmed RS button....

Car is looking great and I'm really liking the door card LEDs any idea of the part number/cost ?
Car looks good!

I have been looking at getting replacement puddle lights for my (May) 2015 A6 Ultra... found these: Amazon product

Reactions: Audimad
Do you have to have spec'd the additional lighting package to get puddle lights on the new A6?
Front puddle lights are standard, rear ones are part of the lighting pack

Reactions: Sk1d
Called at the bodyshop today to be told our jobs for the A6 have been cancelled and they don't have a courtesy car for us to borrow. To cut a long story short the A6 is now at the bodyshop and they have lent us a SEAT Ibiza. We should have it back in time for AITP on Sunday.

I saw an A6 BE in this colour around Penkridge a few weeks ago (might even have been you?!) and it really is a stunning colour. Probably would never happen but when I get mine (black or grey) I may even have it wrapped that colour if I got bored down the line.

Edit: Quick question for you if you don't mind.. can you confirm that on the FL model the standard front headlight indicator replaces the daytime running light when it's on? I was disappointed that on the older model I thought the indicator would do this (I saw it on an RS6) and it turned out to be just be a lame little orange light in the corner. Hope that made sense!

Last edited:
Quick question for you if you don't mind.. can you confirm that on the FL model the standard front headlight indicator replaces the daytime running light when it's on? I was disappointed that on the older model I thought the indicator would do this (I saw it on an RS6) and it turned out to be just be a lame little orange light in the corner. Hope that made sense!

Yes, the flashing indicator replaces the DRL on the facelift model.

Just received a phone call from the bodyshop to say the jobs have been done, they just have to put the bits back on the car now. Going to collect it on Thursday.

I have asked them if they can remove the S-Line badges from the wings too. As Gazwould said in another thread "Less is More"

Reactions: Sandra