Original Audi number plate LED's that fit the A3 8P - plug & play!

They look cool, Zippy. Worth a try for anyone looking to buy error-free LED's for their cars. I've bought C5W bulbs for my car that stated they were Canbus, with built in resistors, but even they threw up errors. These might be just the ticket though, ..fingers crossed! :icon_thumright: :wub: xx

:sign_pics: or it didn't happen :D

yea me 2 iv got a phone call today from tps saying there are on self now, but i wont able to pick them up till monday now as am busy :( get some pics up what you wainting for ryan

would be appreciated if someone could pickup two sets as laddo still hasnt posted my set

JerseyPaul on the RS3 forum has fitted the LED units from the A5 Cabrio on his 2012 RS3 without any problems and no errors...:shrug:

Sorry for the poor picture but it is 11pm :)

DSC01965.jpg

i picked mine up :p couldnt wait, tried them in my mates car look alot better then the ebay ones, they look like 4300 with a hint of purple.

I'm still unsure whether to purchase a set of these or not for my 2006 Sportback.

I currently have a set from Trups that have been a big improvement the original OEM bulbs.

I think I need to see more pictures please??

I get the sense that these are alot brighter than the Feston bulbs.

If I could speak German I could have delved deeper into that car forum and checked the small print on 'it's good to go for up to 2010 year.'

Alas all I know is Achtung which may well turn out to be true!

A3 2008 2.0 TDI and facelift.

Did anyone with an MY10+ order these?

FYI, my Polarg 10W blew after a few months.
I have the 5W installed now and they are very, very dull!

Hoping these OEM work in my MY10!!!!!!!

Will the OEM LED light resolve the error msg for MY2012 ?

all the rs3 guys have em and them bring errors so my10 up no, depends on your ce board though if youre on the xover you may be okay

yeah log into the convenience unit and it tells you the part number, alternatively remove the lower cover under the steering lower cover and look up

I've just been looking through the car manual and it's the standard instrument display not DIS on mine.
I can't see any indicator for bulb out except one warning for an adaptive light defective?

Either way it was all too much and I've given in and ordered today.

2008 A3 2.0 TDI (facelift)

hi all i have today picked a set of these up but......................... i have a bulb error on the dash. they work well though see photos below mine is a 2012 "61 plate" SB BE :(

anyone after a set ? ******SOLD******SOLD*******

before

IMG_1777.jpg

one with one without

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

And here they are, ready if anyone wants a set

f25ccae1.jpg

yes the car is hanging its the weather :(

Last edited:
i'm after if you're willing to ship it to Croatia :D

oh and pics don't work.

photos sorted now :) cheers

i'll send them anywhere in the U.K payment via paypal (or cash collection), Postage will be what ever i am charged i'll check online but about £5 ish

or you can pay and arrange a collection :)

photos sorted now :) cheers

i'll send them anywhere in the U.K payment via paypal (or cash collection), Postage will be what ever i am charged i'll check online but about £5 ish

or you can pay and arrange a collection :)

PM incoming

Chris,let us know if they work ok in your A3 as it's close one to mine (2008).

Exactly like mine. Looking forward to your results.

Not good news I get the bulb out warning on the dash - shame as they look really trick.

Anyone after a set just looking for £20 for the pair free postage in UK completely as new one unopened. PM me.

ive got the warning light as well does it matter?? will it damage anything?? i had mine on my 06 plate tdi with no error:wtf:

ive got the warning light as well does it matter?? will it damage anything?? i had mine on my 06 plate tdi with no error:wtf:

t won't damage anything, Bud. It's just a case of whether or not you can stand seeing the error flagged up in your DIS constantly. If you don't mind it, then just leave them where they are. :wub: xx