Ordered !

NorthernSoul

Reaction score
After weeks of deliberation I have taken the plunge and decided to order an A3. My first Audi after years of VW & Fords so here's hoping it lives up to expectations.

A3 S-Line Sportback 2.0TFSI Black Edition
Phantom Black (White looks fantastic but long term Black is the safer option)

Dealer did me a decent deal and agreed on a chucking in the Ipod dock and mudflaps gratis so am well pleased.

Just have the long wait till April now.

Thanks to all so far for the bits of info I've picked up off the site.

Lol, nae options just the Ipod dock...!

Ahh .... and I've just noticed it's the Sportback too .... I'll let you off! Mine's the 3-door.

To be fair, I think the combination of the S-Line and Black Edition packs automatically added most of the options I wanted anyway!

I added:

Phantom Black paint
Electric folding mirrors
Throughload (not sure why .... maybe because I thought you only get the rear centre armrest if you chose this)
iPod connection
Leather/Alcantara seats

Haven't heard any date updates since I placed my order 2 weeks ago, but I'm hoping it'll be earlier than the original end of March they quoted.

Chris

P.S. I'm ordering the chrome mirrors and the S3 pedals too. Would rather the garage fitted them before delivery than me mess it up!

P.P.S. I've just seen the AmD Technik Stage 1 remap .... that's now on my list too!

Roger that...the Black edition is good value for money.

Had to go for the Sportback due to the kids....

Thought about the folding mirrors myself but once you go down the options road it's a slippery slope...before I know it I'll have ordered a leapord skin print gear stick and a heated steering wheel !:sadlike:

Can't move on my current wheels till April 12th so patience will definitely have to be a virtue...

I now have a confirmed build date of week 7, with (hopefully) a delivery to Guernsey in either the 2nd or 3rd week of March.

:arco:

Lucky boy !

Have you seen the ad for the Black edition on the Audi Channel ?

Looks cracking ! My young sons were high fiving after they saw it last night !