Ordered S3 Saloon in Sepang blue today

My last 2.cars have been keyless..but with all the car thefts lately...I would stay away from it...they can have your car in 10-20seconds if they know what there doing...at least with a key. ..it takes a bit longer! !!

I love advanced key, and yes I'd order it again.

Not gonna get involved in another boring long-winded debate about theft, if you want to read up on it there's plenty of threads already ;)

Reactions: Rob2k68
Congratulations on your order.................

Congratulations. I have advanced key......it's great. As said before, let's not get into that debate. If someone targets your car, chances are they will attempt to rob your keys......keyless or not.

S3 Saloon Sepang blue
Comfort pack with parking system plus
Mono pur
Lunar silver leather
Hill hold assist
Bang + olufsen
Privacy glass
Folding door mirrors
Interior light pack
Advanced key
Am I missing something that's good that doesn't cost the earth?

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jay_A
S3 Saloon Sepang blue
Mono pur
Lunar silver leather
Hill hold assist
Bang + olufsen
Privacy glass
Folding door mirrors
Interior light pack
Advanced key
Rear camera

Yah , another lunar silver...
Looks good to me.
Manual or Stronic. If Stronic I would upgrade the cruise to adaptive.

Mag ride standard ? Is that only on the saloon ?

S Tronic
What's the difference between the two types of cruise
Mag ride is standard on the saloon,not sure about the other ranges

S Tronic
What's the difference between the two types of cruise
Mag ride is standard on the saloon,not sure about the other ranges
One's standard cruise set/cancel /resume type
The other monitor's the car's in front speed and keeps that distance by slowing speed/resuming set speed,also comes with a ugly black ball like sensor on the low point of the front grille

One's standard cruise set/cancel /resume type
The other monitor's the car's in front speed and keeps that distance by slowing speed/resuming set speed,also comes with a ugly black ball like sensor on the low point of the front grille
Standard it is then

The radar sensor is not that bad , but I find standard cruise almost unusable as other cars keep slowing and speeding up . In motorway speed control areas and heavy traffic think adaptive is better.
I checked and mag ride is £995 option on S3 and sportback.
Adaptive is a cost option with comfort pack (£300 iirc) on standard and sportback...

Why is mag ride included on the saloon,but it's a £995 cost option on the hatch and sports back

bit silly but how do I start a new post??? cant find link any where...

My wife has just asked me so I will ask you guys will my car come with the aerial fin on the roof of the car?

S3 Saloon Sepang blue
Mono pur
Lunar silver leather
Hill hold assist
Bang + olufsen
Privacy glass
Folding door mirrors
Interior light pack
Advanced key

LED lights are amazing .. not apparently on your list, so make sure you get them if it's not too late. For my money the Mono Pur is a bit of an indulgence for little return, but it's your car so you can have what you want! Personally I'd have gone for the red brake calipers .. they just give it that little added touch of class (and maybe a little menace) - easier to clean than I thought they would be too!

Red caliper pics below:

AX2A3454 edited 2 lo res

AX2A3463 edited 1 lo res

LED lights are amazing .. not apparently on your list, so make sure you get them if it's not too late. For my money the Mono Pur is a bit of an indulgence for little return, but it's your car so you can have what you want! Personally I'd have gone for the red brake calipers .. they just give it that little added touch of class (and maybe a little menace) - easier to clean than I thought they would be too!

Red caliper pics below:

View attachment 76725

View attachment 76726
If the brakes were brembo and a lot bigger,I would have opted for the red but got keyless instead

Why is mag ride included on the saloon,but it's a £995 cost option on the hatch and sports back
Saloon comes on 19's which require mag ride.
If you spec a hatch or sb with 19's you have to also take mag ride.

If the facelift has sweeping indicators on the rear,would I be able to swap?

best colour and seat combo by miles, adds light and a touch of class to the interior just watch new denims as they leave a mark behind :)