Ordered new A4 S Line Avant TFSI

Baron02

Reaction score
Hi
I just placed my order with my local Audi dealer to part exchange my Q5 for a Audi A4. Although I liked the Q5 I never really gelled with the car where I did the A6 salon i had previously.

This is the spec I gone for

uk.audi.com/A6YC0ZED

Dealer reckons September for handover. If it like the A6 I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Attachments

• A4_Avant-A6YC0ZED.pdf
    620.8 KB · Views: 431
Reactions: Rob_F, cuke2u and Daggerit
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. I'm sure you will love the A4.

Where did you order that from ?

I was due a test drive in a 252 and was informed they had been discontinued.

I ordered it from East Kent Audi, It still shows available in the Audi configurator. Not heard anything from the dealer to say it been discontinued.

One thing that I'm not sure about, is this

Hybrid propulsion system MHEV

Is this the energy recovery thing when braking etc?

Last edited:
252 Stronic is being withdrawn from the A4 Sport model but it is still available on the S Line.

Reactions: Baron02
ok, MHEV sounds like a hybrid to me, not too sure what's going on there.

I was looking to test drive the 252 last Saturday, car sat there ready, looking into finance options and then it was flagged as discontinued. Go figure.

Anyways, whilst there I went out in a V6 272 TDi and that hit the spot.

been to the dealer this week to sign the documents and get the number plate for insurance etc. She took me out to the back to see it before PDI. Roll on 1st September at Midnight for handover.

Reactions: Daggerit
I picked mine up a year ago on 1 September. I signed the contract a couple of weeks beforehand, so similar timing to yours. Those 2 weeks absolutely dragged by! But what a delight when I did at last take delivery.

Reactions: dts439, Daggerit and Baron02
I picked mine up a year ago on 1 September. I signed the contract a couple of weeks beforehand, so similar timing to yours. Those 2 weeks absolutely dragged by! But what a delight when I did at last take delivery.

I'm doing similar. Signing the paperwork and final deposit on Friday and then a week until I collect. I'll be banging on the doors just before 0800 on the 1st so I can drive away in my S4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Baron02
it going to be strange to visit the dealers on the 31st at 11pm so they can go through everything and run through the car features then roll out of the showroom at 00:01. Just now need to sort out GAP insurance.

it going to be strange to visit the dealers on the 31st at 11pm so they can go through everything and run through the car features then roll out of the showroom at 00:01. Just now need to sort out GAP insurance.

I also did this mignight pickup last year and dealer made a great occasion of it. I loved the drive home in the dark on the empty roads.

Enjoy.

not long to go before I make my way to the dealers. Got to be there for 11pm.

Reactions: NeilHD, NickGun, cuke2u and 1 other person