Ordered my Shark stage 1 today.

Andru8

Reaction score
I have used Shark in the past on my Volvo C30 D5 with fantastic results. This time it's for my 2011 S3

I ordered my stage 1 remap today with their STS unit,they have a group buy where you get the STS unit for free now, saving £175. They claim 310hp and 410nm torque, that sounds good to me. The unit will save my original map before it updates to the stage 1. Also there is a immobilizer setting on the STS so it cannot even be started with the key in the ignition.

I have full faith with shark but would like some feedback from members who have used Shark on their S3.

Thanks

Reactions: ryanstewart9
I was well impressed with mine.

Initially felt a bit underwhelmed (the standard S3 was by far the quickest car I've driven so was expecting more I guess) but after a little tinker of the map to make it more suited to my driving style I was very happy.
STS box is excellent too, handy for servicing/detailing etc. and killswitch for holidays!

I have used Shark in the past on my Volvo C30 D5 with fantastic results. This time it's for my 2011 S3

I ordered my stage 1 remap today with their STS unit,they have a group buy where you get the STS unit for free now, saving £175. They claim 310hp and 410nm torque, that sounds good to me. The unit will save my original map before it updates to the stage 1. Also there is a immobilizer setting on the STS so it cannot even be started with the key in the ignition.

I have full faith with shark but would like some feedback from members who have used Shark on their S3.

Thanks

Where did you get that deal on the shark website?
Cheers

I got the deal through their Facebook page, offer ends 9th April.
Hopefully it'll be fine straight out of the box I don't really want to travel that far to get it tweaked.

I am running shark stage 3 at the moment and I love it! I travelled 6 hours down to shark hq from scotland to have it done and it was well worth the trip as I wanted it to be custom done on there dyno so any little changes that needed done could be, stage 1 straight out the box is going to be fine. The shark maps are smooth and pull right through the Rev range they don't seem to make as much figures as some other tuners claim but personally I feel it's about how the car drives. Personally I think you will be very happy with the results and if there is any problem but I doubt there will be Ben and the guys at shark are very pleasant to deal with I ran into some problems due to clutch problems and Ben went out his way to get my car done as it lived there for couple weeks, enjoy !! :p

Reactions: Andru8