ORDERED MY S1!!:))

NoorJosef

Reaction score
Hi guys!

As you can tell from my title I last week ordered my new Audi S1! I'm new to the forum so looking forward to speaking to a few of you, been looking on here the past couple of days and really helped me getting to know a lot more about the S1.

Delivery is before Christmas they told me, week 48 build, excited isn't the word!:)

Reactions: Smir
Congrats mate.
Enjoy the forum.
Great car I've had mine since March great car.
What specification.

Congrats mate.
Enjoy the forum.
Great car I've had mine since March great car.
What specification.

Thank you very much!!
How you been finding it? anything i should know about?

I went for;
Sepang Blue
Comfort Pack,
Flat bottom Steering wheel
Heated Seats
Centre Armrest
Heated and folding side mirrors
Aluminium Gear Knob
Audi Sound System

Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Enjoy the forum :) x

Reactions: NoorJosef
congrats mate , the s1 is great
are audi doing some good deals on new ? seems to be alot being ordered

congrats mate , the s1 is great
are audi doing some good deals on new ? seems to be alot being ordered

Thank you! I don't really know if I got a good deal or not to be honest, I've wanted an S1 for a few months now, I'm coming from a 2014 Fiesta ST with 220hp, test drove the Audi and I loved it!

On finance I got it down to £285 a month with a 2k deposit and all the options listed above and that's over a 4 year PCP plan! By all means comment and tell me if that's a rubbish deal or a good deal:)

well done congrats! rapid little car really like them!!! enjoy

I always say if your happy with the deal that all that's matters.
No issues with the car the only thing I don't like are the standard Bridgestone tyres but they arent the worst I've ever had.
All in all probably the most fun car audi make at present.

I'm really happy with the deal personally! Had to really try to get that deal but got it in the end!:) yeah the Fiesta ST comes with Bridgestones as well, okay in the dry, horrible in the wet! When they are worn out will get some michelins on their, what I had on my ST and loved them!

Yeah agree totally that's what I would of done but I've ordered the RS focus which I should get in May.
I wish I could keep both.

would you not have prefered a specced up car that s a year old rather than a poor spec new one ?
i would nt have even looked at the s1 with low spec , they arenot much different to any a1

would you not have prefered a specced up car that s a year old rather than a poor spec new one ?
i would nt have even looked at the s1 with low spec , they arenot much different to any a1
Think there's quite a few differences the four exhausts and wheels but I'm glad it's not to loud. I looked at the new civic type r I'd be embarrassed to drive it.
The salesman at Honda said they can't sell em hadn't sold a single car.
Even he doesn't want to drive it!

the 17" wheels lool pants on the s1 , imo without quattro packs etc id prefere the st fiesta

Ginger did you buy a second hand S1 with all the extras on or brand new with all the extras.

was a demo , id never buy a brand new car , 20% of the value has gone before you get your bum on the seat , id never go for a poor spec car either come re sale or px they are not very desirable
agreed with the civic , looks terrible !!

Agree with you on the picture!
The colour combination of the standard is awful!
But a standard s1 with 17" wheels still looks good especially in yellow or blue.
I got my s1 brand new for less than £26k with loads of extras.
Agree with you to St great car but awful depreciation.

I got a part ex value recently on a s3 for my s1 £22.5 k.
But gone focus rs.

i will more than likley be following you in to a focus rs , when the demo s get sold . that said i had the mk2 and swapped it after a month for a renaultsport megane rs 250 , the renault is better in every thing it does by a country mile !!

I got a part ex value recently on a s3 for my s1 £22.5 k.
But gone focus rs.

£20k is best offer ive had , the car is immaculate , 7 k miles every extra audi do apart from heated seats

We have something in common! I tested the mk2 RS but bought a grey Megane RS 250 with the cup pack and 19 wheels.
Loved it until the abs failed great car.
Think the next RS will be awesome.

i love this but nearly £40 k !!!
i think the mk 3 focus should be good , you picked best colour too

my megane ...

have you seen a ficus in the flesh ?

No I haven't seen one in the flesh going to have to take a gamble, benfield ford have agreed to give me my deposit back when it turns up in the unlikely event I don't like it.
I had my megane remapped it was ridiculously fast, wheel spin in 3rd gear.
Dont think the trophy is worth 40k either.

Think the blue on the new rs is to light so gone grey to be different.

i had an invited pre view to the rs , only one been in the country !

i believe the prodution blue is different to this

i like it , not keen on fords interiors /dash lay out ( seats are great ) but the rest looks spot on ,

Yeah the focus dash is not the best.
Prefer the audi but bang for bucks dont think anyone get touch it.

If you look at the finance rates on a used one compared to an new one you will see why I went for the new! Looked at nearly every single used one on the market and not a single one got close to the monthly I'm paying on the new one!

Regards to the spec I focused more on interior spec rather than exterior because I didn't really fancy paying £1200 for rims, spoiler, red bits in the lights and a sticker, also the tax banding on the 18inch rims is quite a bit higher:( £180 for the 17" compared to £295 for the 18" rims!

I know I can make the car look a lot better from the exterior without having the Quattro pack, it's not staying standard by any means! But will hopefully start a build thread and will see how it progresses!

Reactions: gingers3
Agree with you the Quattro pack is a joke of a price but I got it at no extra cost so had it.
I wouldn't bother with the arm rest tbh inside.
The standard seats are also really good glad I didn't get the super sports seats.
I do like the Bose system.
If your changing the exterior what wheels are you getting.

Agree with you the Quattro pack is a joke of a price but I got it at no extra cost so had it.
I wouldn't bother with the arm rest tbh inside.
The standard seats are also really good glad I didn't get the super sports seats.
I do like the Bose system.
If your changing the exterior what wheels are you getting.

Don't get me wrong Quattro pack looks awesome! If I had the chance to get it at no extra cost like you did I would go for it! But I couldn't pay over £1200 for it personally.
I was really debating getting the bose, it was actually on here or one of the other Audi forums where they compared the *** to Bose and they said there isn't much difference so I went with the ***!

I will have the Standard 17's on when it comes but I'm debating either Team Dynamic Imola's or Rota Grids, I think the Imola's will suit the car more but haven't filled decided! Will also be going on H&R lowering springs:)

The team dynamics will suit the S1 better they look awesome

That's exactly what I was thinking! Most likely go for them, and then lowering springs and re upholster the steering wheel, and then take it to EMP Performance for them to play with the exhaust a bit:)

i ve looked at loads of different rims for mine but always think the oem 18 s look best

Last edited:
I thought the Audi 18' s were a bit crap so I got the abt rims instead
2015 05 10 134056

I really like them!! How much were they if you don't mind me asking?
I just thought I could get nicer rims for the amount money I would pay for the Quattro pack.
Other than the Exterior & Interior packs, the S1 I ordered isn't poorly spec'd in my opinion

I really like them!! How much were they if you don't mind me asking?
I just thought I could get nicer rims for the amount money I would pay for the Quattro pack.
Other than the Exterior & Interior packs, the S1 I ordered isn't poorly spec'd in my opinion
They were about £2500 with the tyres and fitting. To be honest I didn't order either quattro pack. I think it's a lot of money for what you get. I just did Nappa leather super sport seats, keyless entry, flat bottom wheel and Bose. For the exterior I just did the black grille and roof and panoramic roof. I had originally asked for the debadged option but Audi forgot lol. I think you have spec'd your car ok. I didn't see the need for heated seats or electric mirrors or parking sensors on mine and I don't think having all the boxes ticked will necessarily make your car easier to sell.

imo the quattro packs are what set the car apart from other a1 , the normal seats are ok but nothing special ( had them in my caddy van ) the other good options are bose , keyless , and black roof