ORDERED MY S1!!:))

i like it , not keen on fords interiors /dash lay out ( seats are great ) but the rest looks spot on ,

I do like the 18's but I dont really want to pay the extra tax to be honest. Imola's would suit the S1 I reckon

They were about £2500 with the tyres and fitting. To be honest I didn't order either quattro pack. I think it's a lot of money for what you get. I just did Nappa leather super sport seats, keyless entry, flat bottom wheel and Bose. For the exterior I just did the black grille and roof and panoramic roof. I had originally asked for the debadged option but Audi forgot lol. I think you have spec'd your car ok. I didn't see the need for heated seats or electric mirrors or parking sensors on mine and I don't think having all the boxes ticked will necessarily make your car easier to sell.

the higher spec car will always be a easier to sell both privately and as a trade in not saying it will demand much more money though

imo the quattro packs are what set the car apart from other a1 , the normal seats are ok but nothing special ( had them in my caddy van ) the other good options are bose , keyless , and black roof
It was the only thing but now the facelift A1 is out you can spec it up to look like the quattro, apart from the wheels and badges. I went into Maidstone Audi a couple of months ago and they had a viper green A1 with black roof and supersport seats and I thought it was an S1. I quite like the subtle look, it does upset people at the lights when you pull off and leave them standing

the higher spec car will always be a easier to sell both privately and as a trade in not saying it will demand much more money though
They seem hard to shift regardless of spec. I looked at S1's for sale the other day and there were over 40 of them. It's a bit worrying. Also the price some were selling for

i agree , i thought the s1 would hold money well but it has nt , audi dealers still want top spec cars but will only pay trade money , dont know why ??