Ordered Audi s4!!!

D7Abbott7

Reaction score
Hi this is my first thread so go steady on me.

I have paid a deposit on a brand new Audi S4 the dealer has told me I can have it delivered in November to coincide with my current car on pcp. (What a long 6 months this will be)

The worry I've got is it goes over the new financial quarter and I'm wondering as I've paid the deposit does the dealer have to honour everything they have sorted me in the deal? I.e. The monthly payments should be the same etc

I hope you can help!

Reactions: zippster and Spaceman_RS3
Congratulations, what is the speck you have gone for?

I think the deal is the deal.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yea great what's the spec and colour bud
Deal should stay the same

Congrats, great choice!
It's common for an order to span over 2 quarters of the finance campaigns, it's happen to me 3 times now.
My dealer has always offered me the choice, I.e the original quarter deal or the new one if it's better. On my recent order I chose a hybrid, kept the GFV from Q1 but took the increased finance contribution from Q2 and the kept the monthly payments some where in between.

Why are they waiting for the end of the PCP? There is no need and I have never had to do this..

Congratulations.
As long as you have the deal and the extras in writing, then you'll be fine, but make sure you have an email or something confirming everything that's promised. Not saying all dealers are the same, but they can convienently 'forget' when the time it right, especially after 6 months.

As said above tho, if the deals change for the better, not harm in bargining more ;)

Thanks guys well that puts me at ease then and can just start being very impatient and excited haha

My spec is;
Exclusive colour Nardo grey
Black styling pack
Red leather interior
Light and vision pack
Comfort and sound pack
Tinted windows

Not a bad spec I don't think but a few I still might add just don't tell the other half.

I am waiting because of negative equity on my current car and I can mutually terminate in November

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and Keef
Nardo + black pack looks awesome imho although I have some bias ;)

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Nardo grey defo seems to be a marmite colour in my experience, Audi owners tend to love it (well I do) But a lot of people (including my other half) think it just looks like primer or undercoat.
I regularly see an RS3, RS6 & 7 in Nardo and think they look the muts nuts.
Now I'll have to wait until November to see a Nardo S4

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
I love the nardo and I haven't seen many round my way so should stand out which my sepang s3 doesn't anymore.

Luckily my other half loves it just as much if not more so it will keep her happy.

I've had one person say they don't like it but we will see their face when they see it once detailed and in person!

Reactions: Keef
Nardo grey defo seems to be a marmite colour in my experience, Audi owners tend to love it (well I do) But a lot of people (including my other half) think it just looks like primer or undercoat.
I regularly see an RS3, RS6 & 7 in Nardo and think they look the muts nuts.
Now I'll have to wait until November to see a Nardo S4

My girlfriends dads neighbour has a Nardo-esque Focus ST and he calls it Primer grey! I think Nardo looks epic on RS models ONLY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Keef
And finally the car has arrived at the dealer!!

I’ve go to wait until the 15th to pick it up as apparently they don’t do handovers on Saturdays and that’s my next day off!

The apr has gone down but she didn’t seem to know if I would benefit or not so will see when I get there.

This last two weeks will be the longest of the last six months!

And finally the car has arrived at the dealer!!

I’ve go to wait until the 15th to pick it up as apparently they don’t do handovers on Saturdays and that’s my next day off!

The apr has gone down but she didn’t seem to know if I would benefit or not so will see when I get there.

This last two weeks will be the longest of the last six months!

I managed to get a Saturday collection, keep asking and annoying them...

Well I finally picked the car up yesterday morning after a long 3 hour drive.

All I can say about the car is wow! Love every bit of it the colour, seats, virtual cockpit and wow that v6. It knocks spots off of my 2014 s3 I absolutely loved that car but this really is a different world!

Got to go and get my number plate restuck on as the dealer had stuck them on but to the protective foam still so has peeled at the sides (and he didn’t do it quite straight!)

Had a cheeky win on the finance monthlies too getting them at £60 less a month than I should have.

As you can tell I am over the moon.

Reactions: ScottishA4B9, Sandra, Gary_LB and 6 others
Congrats, sounds like a great early Christmas present!

Reactions: D7Abbott7 and Thundercliffe81

All I can say about the car is wow! Love every bit of it the colour, seats, virtual cockpit and wow that v6. It knocks spots off of my 2014 s3 I absolutely loved that car but this really is a different world!

Got to go and get my number plate restuck on as the dealer had stuck them on but to the protective foam still so has peeled at the sides (and he didn’t do it quite straight!)

Had a cheeky win on the finance monthlies too getting them at £60 less a month than I should have.

Hi mate, any pics?

Yes pics please as it would be great to see the S4 in Nardo. I last saw an A3 in Nardo with black pack and it looked gorgeous!

Glad you’re initial impressions are good, I was slightly worried coming from my 2016 S3 saloon but no regrets at all now, the S4 is a next level up, performance is effortless whereas I felt I was having to thrash the S3 to extract its full potential.

Enjoy but we need pics!!

Reactions: Sandra and Jay Be
I need to see this nardo grey S4!! I wasn’t given the option to pick an exclusive colour :(. I can picture nardo with black pack looking sweeeeeeeeet!

It’s in at the Detailers at the moment and wanted to wait until that’s done before I add the pics up. I get it back tomorrow evening so hopefully I’ll be able to get some pics up then. It really is stunning already without the detail.

Glad you’re initial impressions are good, I was slightly worried coming from my 2016 S3 saloon but no regrets at all now, the S4 is a next level up, performance is effortless whereas I felt I was having to thrash the S3 to extract its full potential.

Enjoy but we need pics!!

I agree I did love my s3 but this does feel so much stronger even though I’m during run in so have only had gentle throttle so far! Even then that noise is pure heaven!

Reactions: Riko0073
D8B8E42F C8D4 445D BA23 A29CD5FF6A96
0B9AF76F C82C 469C A50F FE42B9B12475
68904662 BBE0 4BB2 A746 58C62C6A001A

Sorry it took me so long been real busy with Christmas and all that but finally just remembered the pics I promised

Reactions: Terminator x, ScottishA4B9, Spaceman_RS3 and 6 others
Holly s**t balls that colour is amazing! Very very nice.