Order Not Found In Your Audi - Timing?

Alexander Thomson

Reaction score
Hi All - placed an order with Audi at end of March, got order number around a week later - no sign of it in yourAudi yet, is there a normal time for it to appear in their systems? Went back to the dealer and they've told me it doesn't appear until the car goes into production...? Not sure whether to believe this or not, as i'm sure other users have said they can see it pretty much as soon as the car is on the system. I'm wanting to keep an eye on the build week to keep tabs on the car's ETA - we've got a trade it which is approaching MOT...

Any members on here on the right side of the desk to check for me? FYI - i've tried different permutations of the post code, dealers post code, my order vs dealer order, tried switching the digits around, basically everything lol.

Thanks in advance!

It does take time. I can't quite remember how long for me. But it was over a week. I spoke to the dealer at the time an they had no idea. Just a case of periodically checking.

But it will definitely be available before production. As the first step it will enter will be order received then preparation.

An something along these lines

On 27 April your Audi left Ingolstadt
On 24 April Your Audi moved into the quality control stage (2 days ago)
On 22 April YourAudi moved into the assembly line (4 days ago)
On 21 April Your Audi moved into the paint shop (5 days ago)
On 20 April Your Audi moved into the panel shop (6 days ago)
On 07 April Your order moved to preperation (19 days ago)
On 28 February Your order was received (57 days ago)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine within a week of placing the order. Generally if the dealer doesn't have an order no., it's because they've not placed the order with Audi UK.

Mine is the same for now Alexander. You can free phone Audi U.K. Customer services and ask for a update.

They told me I won't see it in tracker until may the week before the build.

I know wth my rs3 I watched it for 8 months before it was built. Just keep checking each day they update the system at one in the morning.

I was nightshift and refreshing to find out when it updates it got that bad lol

Literally could not write it just tried my order just now and it's found it try yours bud.!

Reactions: Alexander Thomson