Order date vs Build week

GRE57Y

Reaction score
So I'm curious to see how people's compare for wait times.... Maybe we could do the following:

Ordered 23rd May- BW49- Amended dealer order

Please share your order dates and BW and if known if it's a fresh order or dealer spec-amended

Thanks,
James

Reactions: Nimbus265
Ordered 13th July, BW 39. I'm told it was a fresh order, but i'm not sure that's 100% true

Reactions: Nimbus265 and GRE57Y
Ordered 29th june - bw 31 . (Car is in uk and on way to dealership)

Ordered on 17th June - BW 31 (car is probably still awaiting transport in Germany). This was altered dealer pre-order.

Ordered 16th May - BW 41

Ordered April 25th - BW 43 (started as BW 37 and gradually slipped back) - Fresh order

This is a bit of a fruitless task as spec affects the BW so much!

I understand that, it's my own curiosity to see how much they vary

Deposit down in December, Ordered mid April, whichever day the RS3 became open for order, BW39.

Ordered 30 july- no BW yet :blink:

1st August-No BW yet

i also spoke to another dealer who offered me a BW6 if i went to them.

Ordered 1st June, build week 37, cars now at preperation stage so may turn up even quicker than I initially thought?

Ordered April 25th - BW 43 (started as BW 37 and gradually slipped back) - Fresh order

This is a bit of a fruitless task as spec affects the BW so much!

The only thing that seems to be affecting BW is those with special paint, after all the difference to have nav and a few add on parts cannot be that much hassle as a lot are applied across the A3/Audi range. I ordered a pano roof which is an entire new shell surely and my car will have taken just 8 weeks from order to delivery to the dealer.

I think it must be down to the dealer and your relationship with them :grin: and then the relationships they have within the Audi network :tonguewink:

Ordered 16th June BW31 in the UK NOW cos my dealer likes me...... :blahblah1::wtf:

Reactions: Nimbus265, SMcD69 and GRE57Y
Ordered 23 July BW44. Amended cancelled order eg already in the system. No fancy paintwork ;)

TX.

Ordered 27th July, no build week! I've ordered exclusive paint, so I don't expect to see the car until mid next year at this rate! :(

Same as Scotty2011; deposit in Dec 14,ordered 16th April; Currently BW39 (21st Sep). New order. Buildweek date has changed 7 times in all ranging as far forward as 29 to as far back as 42. It has stayed stable now for 5 weeks, and is only 6 weeks away now, so I suspect it will move to Code 20 anyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Scotty2011
My current order with Portsmouth (15Jun) is still awaiting a BW

My previous order with Basingstoke ... deposit paid March, order placed April...

..wait for it...

15o8bbl.jpg

My current order with Portsmouth (15Jun) is still awaiting a BW

My previous order with Basingstoke ... deposit paid March, order placed April...

..wait for it...

15o8bbl.jpg

If there was a way to dislike that post, I would. That's shocking!!

My order placed 1st July. BW TBA.

Ordered April 16th, Build Week 36 - Code 20

I think it must be down to the dealer and your relationship with them :grin: and then the relationships they have within the Audi network :tonguewink:

I think it's become just a lottery 3rd RS Model I've had from Stafford Audi in as many years Stafford Audi move more RS Models than any other UK Dealer and I'm getting the 1st Customers Car from the Dealership Ordered Day the Books Opened 15th April Deposit Paid October 2014 Been put Back 4 Times Now Showing BW40

Ordered on 16th April...only received an estimated build week of 28 ............2016!

Same as Scotty2011; deposit in Dec 14,ordered 16th April; Currently BW39 (21st Sep). New order. Buildweek date has changed 7 times in all ranging as far forward as 29 to as far back as 42. It has stayed stable now for 5 weeks, and is only 6 weeks away now, so I suspect it will move to Code 20 anyday.

I'm quite sure mine has moved to code 20 as my BW was jumping back and forth all the time and now had an email from the dealer confirming a BW39 and hasn't shifted in about 4-5 weeks! How long before BW does it more to prep stage?!

I'm quite sure mine has moved to code 20 as my BW was jumping back and forth all the time and now had an email from the dealer confirming a BW39 and hasn't shifted in about 4-5 weeks! How long before BW does it more to prep stage?!

Jose will jump straight on that, but I think about 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: josedebardi
Jose will jump straight on that, but I think about 2-3 weeks.

On average. But with the factory shut down it looks like some have gone to prep stage just before shutdown so it's extended the period.

Mine is still BW39 Code 10 today, but getting closer every day.

Everyday, I check yourAudi to see if my build date has come forward.

Some good news today... build date has moved from 11th April 2016 to 22nd February 2016.

Has anyone else noticed their build dates getting pulled in now?

Just done mine...ordered 1st July....starts 2nd June 2016!

Correction May 2016.

Last edited:
It has resolutely stuck at 39 and never moved, bit disappointed in missing the fun of seeing it jump around....

Finally got a build week. Ordered April 16th- bw 14th March. So it's going to be a years wait then. Great being one of the first to order a car and receive it a year later....better late than never.... or is it?

29th june

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 246
Reactions: 5pot
First friday in september, cant wait!

Reactions: 5pot and billyali86