Order Cancellation

Would his car not be a 15 plate and sold as new ?

After all the anticipation, threads started and posts, shame, it's been a big part of your life for so long.
Onwards and upwards. My feelings on the S3 is that you won't miss out by not having one. Very little substance to them, there are better cars out there for less cash, much better for the same or a little bit more cash.

RS4?

Last edited:
I posted that link yesterday, someone said it's not his car

Fair enough, just seems like a big coincidence then as it's the same dealer and spec :)

It looks like it was only registered on 29th Jan as they are saying available 29th April, so it is new as 15 plates not out yet. If they are putting it on as a demo car they have to keep them for 3 months before selling them.

As for cancelling I'm sure BH has his reasons as everyone is different, but for me, the S3 has so far more than lived up to my expectations as to what I wanted from it, and I spent a lot of time looking long and hard before making a decision.

Reactions: The Challinor
Just to answer a few questions

Yes I am more than likely will be getting another Audi

No it will not be the new RS3 or the old RS4

Yes, this is my car. Don't know how they managed to register it in January when I cancelled in February?

We need to break some rules to entice him out
Now that IS funny! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just taking a sabbatical from ASN at the mo, but as the saying goes - I'll be back! lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, Foxtrot_Oscar and Ben Daniel Grant
Wow, the orange peel effect on the boot is awful.
Just take a look of the shot of the S3 badge.

That's the reason why BH cancelled!

Exactly what I thought.....I wouldn't be best pleased if this was my car, especially after parting with the best part of 35 grand!

I think he is holding out for the RS3

Lack of posts and updates suggest an announcement of some kind soon! ;)

Orange peel effect?
It's when the paint isn't applied properly leaving what looks like the skin of an orange texture on the surface.
Look at the reflection in the picture and you can see it's not a smooth paint finish.

If BH actually ordered Misano as he threatened on many occasions the effect would be less as the orange tinge of Misano would blend in with the Orange peel effect :p

I read on Google orange peel effect is normal due to the manufacturer using lead free paint or something, some manufacturers being better than others but BH's ex car doesn't seem too bad

It can easily be smoothed out by a competent detailer, but i'd want it done at Audis cost!

But it means removing the high spots, which more than likely go through the lacquer, if it didn't go through it would leave it perilously thin.